Game Day 2017 National Draft

The OP for our new picks must be accurate and informative. Who should do it?

• Anyone

Votes: 39 35.5%
  • Wait for TD

Votes: 71 64.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

DPmp0mLVAAE22C3.jpg

AFL website reviewing top 10 2018 draft contenders

Good to see Issac Q one of them.

Reckon next year will be a good year to be a wooden spooner.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
If quaynor comes on in 2018 and is a legit top 10 Pick. And we managed to get Tom Lynch for a package involving our first pick.

Could we still get quaynor if someone bids on him in the top 5/top 10 if we have the points spread of 3rd round pick and 4th round Pick combined.

We also have Will Kelly to consider as well. What if he is a top 20 Pick too?

Last edited:
Am eagerly awaiting VP's hair-do review.... the Stephenson sweepback is bound to attract comment..

Stephenson has a lot to work with. I think he'll provide some variety, maybe even some genuine stylistic challenges. His hair seems very...controlled.

But I'm really taken with Murphy's casually floppy look, with a touch of red. He seems to have naturally mastered what Philips puts a lot of effort and product into. Never mind the time trial. Flipper's position at the top of the hair ladder is under threat. Murphy beats him on freckles too.

That's a powerful combination: floppy hair, freckles, and a permanent smile. We could have a new kids' favourite on our hands. Jamie's never looked comfortable in Daisy's forsaken role. I predict Murph will grab it and run. Can he take a speccy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stephenson has a lot to work with. I think he'll provide some variety, maybe even some genuine stylistic challenges. His hair seems very...controlled.

But I'm really taken with Murphy's casually floppy look, with a touch of red. He seems to have naturally mastered what Philips puts a lot of effort and product into. Never mind the time trial. Flipper's position at the top of the hair ladder is under threat. Murphy beats him on freckles too.

That's a powerful combination: floppy hair, freckles, and a permanent smile. We could have a new kids' favourite on our hands. Jamie's never looked comfortable in Daisy's forsaken role. I predict Murph will grab it and run. Can he take a speccy?

Excellent analysis VP, I look forward to watching their tonsorial evolution. Is it just me or does Murph resemble like Ben Reid, before he lost his hair..

Excellent analysis VP, I look forward to watching their tonsorial evolution. Is it just me or does Murph resemble like Ben Reid, before he lost his hair..

Sadly, Ben's name often comes up in hair discussion, but mainly in a memorialising kind of way. A remembrance of things past.

Obvious you ain't a fan
Wonder what will change that cemented opinion?
Gee get off the kids back mate
Ever since he was drafted you're been negative
Glad we're got seasoned recruiters and scouts at swans
At this point his cost was around the same as TYLER
BUT HE HAS WHAT WE NEED
He has a mature body With heaps of upside
Let's hope he ain't reading
Like others have
Reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit is it sunshine? Go back and read what I was replying to.

Also, can you direct me to said negative posts, or are you talking out your arse, because afaik I’ve only been positive about getting Murphy at 39. Kid was a steal. Stop talking s**t.

If quaynor comes on in 2018 and is a legit top 10 Pick. And we managed to get Tom Lynch for a package involving our first pick.

Could we still get quaynor if someone bids on him in the top 5/top 10 if we have the points spread of 3rd round pick and 4th round Pick combined.

We also have Will Kelly to consider as well. What if he is a top 20 Pick too?
Quaynor looks pretty good and could be a good pick up for us but even if he has a great season next year I think its unlikely he's going top 10 given some of the other eligible players i've seen brief amounts of footage of.

Even at this early stage you have the hair covered.

On Fox Footy Coverage they had Stephensons as the 2nd Best in the Draft and Murphy at 27.

I was wondering how they came up with those Ratings?

I'm fairly sure it was Champion Data. If the coverage shows Luff (?) from Champion Data on there, he explains it in some capacity. Pretty sure Jack Higgins was near the top...

Back