Draft Reaction Videos

Remove this Banner Ad

Weller didn't go home to Tassie though. Weller got paid an obscene amount of money and rightly took the offer. He only lived up at the Gold Coast when his big bro got drafted by GC. Weller has lived in Perth longer than he lived up at the Gold Coast.

The AFL public turn on players that move for money, so they try to make it about something else. I say good on him though, made a smart call and just set himself up for life. A very big difference between the contract we were offering him and the one he signed with GC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, my point exactly. The suprise is the reason they're good videos. The kid was obviously getting picked up. It's good when AFL players assoc do it with Ben Crocker because they all start thinking he isn't gonna get picked up. Check that out if you havent already.

Yeah. I have seen the Crocker one and does look lot better when he had no idea where he go and it was Starting to look like he might not even go in the national draft.

Wonder what Kid the Player Association did this years Draft

Yeah. I have seen the Crocker one and does look lot better when he had no idea where he go and it was Starting to look like he might not even go in the national draft.

Wonder what Kid the Player Association did this years Draft
They did Corey Ellis really well. Full feature about the everything leading up. I'm sure they did someone. Doesn't always come out straight after the draft though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back