Racing Ralph Horowitz v The World

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you summarise? I can’t get more than 5 mins into them. Vince styles himself as some sort of racing guru life coach positivity buddha. Makes me want to throw the computer at the window.

I had to listen as at least i know the racing they're talking about for just the ascot segment.

Great Shot, improved by 4.5L on previous best
Tom Melbourne was cost the race by mid-race slowdown and runs to very close to his epsom run
Black Heart Bart ran his second best ever run and best run over a mile
BHB would be 500:1 when they return to WFA 1800 next start.
Sovereign Nation, Ulmann run to their vic best.
2nd best mile race of the year
Variation (Vince's tip) is the GOAT moral beat
Vince was so close to finding the winner, if only he had done form better.
+6L on benchmark was the previous best of any horse this prep and then they ran +11
Scales of Justice got burnt off by the winner
Strong form race for years to come.

and there is more the incompetence they throw in to the 5min segment was too much to remember.

I had to listen as at least i know the racing they're talking about for just the ascot segment.

Great Shot, improved by 4.5L on previous best
Tom Melbourne was cost the race by mid-race slowdown and runs to very close to his epsom run
Black Heart Bart ran his second best ever run and best run over a mile
BHB would be 500:1 when they return to WFA 1800 next start.
Sovereign Nation, Ulmann run to their vic best.
Variation (Vince's tip) is the GOAT moral beat
Vince was so close to finding the winner, if only he had done form better.
+6L on benchmark was the previous best of any horse this prep and then they ran +11
Scales of Justice got burnt off by the winner
Strong form race for years to come.

and there is more the incompetence they throw in to the 5min segment was too much to remember.

Jesus Christ...

I am yet to rate the race, will soon, but there's some big problems there.

Loved this one though:

"Vince was so close to finding the winner, if only he had done form better."

Jesus Christ...

Loved this one though:

yep, apparently great shot had a great profile "ready to explode" and he just missed the +4.5L improvement when doing the form.

Great Shot, improved by 4.5L on previous best - I have GS going 1L better than recent prev best, though back in the belmont guineas he did this figure too
Tom Melbourne was cost the race by mid-race slowdown and runs to very close to his epsom run - 1L below epsom for me
Black Heart Bart ran his second best ever run and best run over a mile - I have 6 runs ahead of this for BHB
BHB would be 500:1 when they return to WFA 1800 next start. - OK then...
Sovereign Nation, Ulmann run to their vic best. - Ulmann runs to Moongah figure which is 3L below his best, SN (11th placed) is 3L off top
2nd best mile race of the year - lol
Variation (Vince's tip) is the GOAT moral beat - if you say so Vince
Vince was so close to finding the winner, if only he had done form better. - lol
+6L on benchmark was the previous best of any horse this prep and then they ran +11 - benchmark, ffs
Scales of Justice got burnt off by the winner - if you say so Vince
Strong form race for years to come. - if you say so Vince

my thoughts

:eek:

Geez if this is the hyperbole they come up with perhaps you should apply for a gig! :D

Jesus Christ...

Loved this one though:

I think it will be useless from a future form perspective - bunch finished - and ones Great Shot ran close to last time were beaten pointlessly for example.

It told me two things - Tom Melbourne remains the biggest cat since Shogun Lodge (we already knew this) and BHB is at least in some sort of form.

i finally got round to listening as much as i could put up with. oh my god
i can hate listen pretty much everything (terry bailey calling races, Nathan Buckley press conference) but this was just that bad i couldn't go past 2 and a bit episodes. First episode i listened there was talk of death of a grandma and how you have to be positive. Then they started talking about touching kids. ( i kid you not), Their analysis is based on what happened not what is going to happen and most of it was just rubbish anyway, yeah Nature Strip was very good... thanks for that i didn't see it in the race because it was so far in front of the others..
the next week analysis they start with a story about a fat woman at a gym. ummm what???

This requires explaining though, you can’t just be that unaccountable because it rained.

Were the members told not to bet after R2?

Was their money returned?

Did he have any selections before the rain came, if so why are they not included?

What are the excuses for the other weeks he still hasn’t updated?

How in the hell he has #customers with #skininthegame is beyond me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok so that episode was disgusting. They speak as if they are re-writing the laws of the physics when they are simply having apples fall on their head and thinking their oranges.

Would love to debate their logic. It’s horrendus.

Not to mention that by the time those ratings dummies have worked out what’s happening during a carnival like Ascot, Vince has already taken all of the bookies money because every $8 chance is priced at $3 and they all win because IVR suckers!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back