Past #33: Ed Vickers-Willis - delisted at end of 2020 season - won't be offered a new contract - 21 NM games - thanks EVW

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a surprise really, but had been hoping he'd get to play finals with Werribee. (Although they may miss finals if these injuries continue) He'll be back for a full pre-season and really looking forward to seeing how he goes next year.

3rd in the yo-yo test today and from what I’ve been told has come back from the break in seriously good nick. Stronger and considerably bigger through the shoulders and thighs.

Looking to add a more attacking element to his game this year, more involved with possessions as well as locking down on opponents.

Think he’ll be one of our younger guys who makes huge in roads this year.

On a side note he has also increased how often he mentors in at the huddle. Just an all round good character this kid.

3rd in the yo-yo test today and from what I’ve been told has come back from the break in seriously good nick. Stronger and considerably bigger through the shoulders and thighs.

Looking to add a more attacking element to his game this year, more involved with possessions as well as locking down on opponents.

On a side note he has also increased how often he mentors in at the huddle. Just an all round good character this kid.
Got another hyphen to compete with now. Looking to draft Petrevski-Seton and Pepper-Powell next year to go for the Guinness Record for the most 'Phens' in an AFL football squad.

Someboy fan me down...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently he also has a very serious I.Q.

Really, he's everything you could want in a medium defender imo. Defensively sound, but outstanding under pressure, composed in traffic and underpins it all with neat skills and good decision making.

Out of interest where was he finishing in similar testing previous years?

I don't remember him ever being mentioned as a good endurance athlete.

I was told by a former member of staff that in his first or second ever training session at NMFC back in the preseason of 2014, he rocked up and asked who the best runner at NM was, then, when told asked to go head to head in the same time trial group as Gibbo...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I was told by a former member of staff that in his first or second ever training session at NMFC back in the preseason of 2014, he rocked up and asked who the best runner at NM was, then, when told asked to go head to head in the same time trial group as Gibbo...

And how did he go?

If he was as smart as they say, he shouldn'tve had to ask.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back