Rumour Richmond FC premiership hangover

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you know why no other team fans respect norrh fans and their club - no self respect, integity and self esteem! Lmao

your fixed mindset will be a great assets for your life. lmao. Got to have a growth mindset in order to flourish. Dont cry poor when when we get tonnes of money from afl to boost more footy prescence in tassie and we get academy talents on top of the drafts.

What is all this angst between Richmond and North posters? I just don't get it.

I for one admire North and how they go about it. Yes they have hardly any supporters and stuff all members but they have an amazing football department and a will to succeed. Any team that can avoid the spoon with a list that far-king bad is doing something right.

Remrmber hearing a story from dipper about hawthorn rocking up to training early fired up demanding to get going again

They wanted more. One wasnt enough.
I like how Dusty cut his OS holiday short and has already been full on training for nearly 3 weeks when he didn't need to.

I like how Dusty cut his OS holiday short and has already been full on training for nearly 3 weeks when he didn't need to.
Interesting news.

I like hearing stories like that - especially from guys you expect to do the opposite - maybe ben cousins was a salutary lesson

s4rgq3b9zv101.jpg

Interesting news.

I like hearing stories like that - especially from guys you expect to do the opposite - maybe ben cousins was a salutary lesson

Sorry if I misunderstand your "especially from guys you expect to do the opposite" remark, but I have to say that I really don't know why people dis Dusty when it comes to his approach to football.

Putting aside what anybody might say about his off-season behaviour, he has always been a absolute professional when it comes to footy. Even before he was drafted he moved back to Victoria and hired a personal trainer to maximize his chances of getting on an AFL list. And every season regardless of what's happened off season he comes back and performs at a higher level than the year before.

Maybe it's his background, maybe it's the tats, maybe it's chopstick gate and/or the sleeping pill incident early in his career, but I reckon the bad boy image is way overplayed and that when it comes to his professionalism as a footballer he just doesn't get the credit he deserves.

Sorry if I misunderstand your "especially from guys you expect to do the opposite" remark, but I have to say that I really don't know why people dis Dusty when it comes to his approach to football.

Putting aside what anybody might say about his off-season behaviour, he has always been a absolute professional when it comes to footy. Even before he was drafted he moved back to Victoria and hired a personal trainer to maximize his chances of getting on an AFL list. And every season regardless of what's happened off season he comes back and performs at a higher level than the year before.

Maybe it's his background, maybe it's the tats, maybe it's chopstick gate and/or the sleeping pill incident early in his career, but I reckon the bad boy image is way overplayed and that when it comes to his professionalism as a footballer he just doesn't get the credit he deserves.
Ben cousins was exactly the same

Hyper professional at training and on field but everyone knew he was a party boy off field

And yes dusty does look like what we preconceive to be “the type”

I wish we'd never gone for Dusty. He was never leaving and even if we did pry him loose, the cost would have been too great.

You guys made Richmond pay plenty for him. Probably prevented Richmond from going after an extra free agent or trade for a couple years.

You guys made Richmond pay plenty for him. Probably prevented Richmond from going after an extra free agent or trade for a couple years.
Worth every penny, with the new cap he wont have much impact at all, he took quite a bit less staying with us in the knowledge that he will make more in the long run from other football opportunities.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We average a flag every 10 years, North one every 23 years;)

errr ur math is probably not year 8 standard, so u've had 1 afl flag in the last 30 years, average = 30 years per 1 afl flag. We got 2 in the last 30 years, so on average 1 afl flag every 15 years.

Worth every penny, with the new cap he wont have much impact at all, he took quite a bit less staying with us in the knowledge that he will make more in the long run from other football opportunities.

ur big 4 takes up >25% of the cap, the other big 3 took pay cuts to accommodate martin, when the season in 2018 doesn't go as well as planned, the cracks will start to appear, cracks will only become bigger. Good luck paying out the 7 year x 1.3 mil.

Say so by the club that got tambling over frankling and fiora over pavlich. At least we got the next chris judd, oh we also got the no.2 pick of 2018 from the academy, sweet.
I see your distant past reference, hypothetical prediction and future pick, and raise you a current premiership, Dusty and the son of maurice rioli for pick 18.

Leave your money on the fridge and better luck next time

I see your distant past reference, hypothetical prediction and future pick, and raise you a current premiership, Dusty and the son of maurice rioli for pick 18.

Leave your money on the fridge and better luck next time

i raise you a repeat of the decade of 5 coaches by the end of this decade for your club with your arrogance through the roof, prob will try to take on collingwood with some penis comparison contest. I raise you a flag by 2021, academy no.2 pick player, at least 1 FS, Josh Kelly (end of 2019), top 5 pick in 2018.

i raise you a repeat of the decade of 5 coaches by the end of this decade for your club with your arrogance through the roof, prob will try to take on collingwood with some penis comparison contest. I raise you a flag by 2021, academy no.2 pick player, at least 1 FS, Josh Kelly (end of 2019), top 5 pick in 2018.
Hahaha whatever. Good luck

Hang on junior...is this the North 'delusion' initiation test put up by grand master snake?

You have to earn your pips first.

Fail.

What do you expect the best player in the afl and won all there was.Contributed to our flag.Let's not talk about the star signing of Mayne on big $$$$ to play vfl.

Roos have been on life support for the last 20 years or more or else the club would be long gone.To bitter guys the flags at Punt not that tip of arden street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back