Resource New Stadium Seat Allocation

What are Freo supporters doing/planning with regards to membership at the new stadium

• I've already locked in my seat(s).

Votes: 46 76.7%
  • I've already locked in my seat(s), but I'll be looking to relocate for 2019.

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • I'm looking to relocate. If nothing suits, I'll accept my initially allocated seat(s).

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I'm looking to relocate. If nothing suits, I'll let my membership lapse.

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • I'm letting my membership lapse. I'm looking at buying tickets to games I can get to or want to watc

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Letting my membership lapse. Will look again for 2019 to see what becomes available.

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I had a tour of the stadium last week and will say this - no one from any level will have a bad seat. Levels 1 + 5 are the 'standard' seats and even in the back row of level 5 you have a great view. Levels 2/3/4 are all various degrees of 'special' and the views are amazing. The virtual stadium stuff doesnt do justice - the place, facilities and views are truly awesome, and personally cannot wait to get in there regularly!

For a taste - the view from 346. Enjoy.
iGlghRQ1bfSiM3sE4EtFE7VHPxJSOaRtacHGtPew-Mibj5XZnfdNRQrWV-ykjUDtJv3wfh-KWK4S3Shmw4XCaaYILv93Jl-FLyGvG8HhPsTd_9muCoy8xu8RdNldyOtKihZqDRfdYvM9FiDPd58Ul839U1i6DWS_QZgnNKQeHaxfuTZx4CQ0HMXRlk8ouOCtcLpifcMTRgu9u9B2K1kOlgQTJ7cq9Vze3lMVbXu1u9bQK4Ktctag6TUsofL8FyE4dCMYfn2YHbal6BV3WZTgXeAAv53iw1KVP_4c1XdosFimLHHvE3_KEpSy7GORsEcrarjIjv_s029oKuGah9UafcbhHNVhnjkdtqoptutOfnZczib2fbcnCZsEzmAg69ujdvy5aBZmnT8CiiPuxzdktIRCeLygXfILNGZdJCxk-x76mBYfjNNdMMYyW_XxkEJqTvErBtUI6zYE2Mt2EFAIn3eVRNaymKbf_IAceNsh6UVjz9Ecxpw7FYh4SSU7s9kYsVyS6MIJ7_KT-yx__tVMormvKSPkVZcrs788zc1YJD9h5ioGsycF5asslPKq5ZQld6mBgXHSCL1kNOiacEhf_6KLLDNbMeLGO0O_BjqKK2uJnm8tCkuYnuWElmI8byN9uHSAYearSTOx9MF-Jh_p2v3437cnpGsIG88=w829-h622-no

What time of the day was this taken?

What's the "various degree of special" about blocks 301-310?
What's standard about the level 1 seats in rows 16-23 blocks 117-119?
As for back row of level 5 being a great view. I'd be a tad more realistic & claim the back rows of the blocks between the 50 arcs are good views considering the preconceived notions people will have about them. The further you go towards the big screens, logically not as good. Not bad, ok, acceptable even, but great nah I don't think so.
Granted there are many great things about the stadium but lets tell it like it really is & that is that amongst the greatness there are some terrible deficiencies of design from a viewing obstruction POV.

I hear the "no one from any level will have a bad seat" & the claims of others that "there is not a bad seat in the house".
I dispute those claims & offer up this photographic evidence to back my counter claim.
The actual seats themselves might be not bad, spacious, comfortable even but it's the view of the spectacle that we are there for, that is what matters or should matter most. There are plenty of seats with sub par views.

Attachments

• IMG_0063.jpeg
    IMG_0063.jpeg
    220.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
As for back row of level 5 being a great view. I'd be a tad more realistic & claim the back rows of the blocks between the 50 arcs are good views considering the preconceived notions people will have about them. The further you go towards the big screens, logically not as good. Not bad, ok, acceptable even, but great nah I don't think so.
Granted there are many great things about the stadium but lets tell it like it really is & that is that amongst the greatness there are some terrible deficiencies of design from a viewing obstruction POV.

I hear the "no one from any level will have a bad seat" & the claims of others that "there is not a bad seat in the house".
I dispute those claims & offer up this photographic evidence to back my counter claim.
The seats might not be bad, spacious & comfortable even but it's the view of the spectacle that we are there for, that is what matters or should matter most. And there are plenty of seats with sub par views.

s**t that's horrendous.

Call me a purple phat arsed schadenfreude loving bastard if you like, but my hope is that it's only those that who claim there is not a bad seat in the house that get seated in these (what I & I'm sure many others would regard to be very poorly designed seats from a viewing perspective) seats.

Last edited:
Call me a purple phat arsed schadenfreude loving bastard if you like, but my hope is that it's only those that who claim there is not a bad seat in the house that get seated in these (what I & I'm sure many others would regard to be very poorly designed seats from a viewing perspective) seats.
How bad are the front row seats at ground level?

I know the skyview room has views of the field but what about the riverview room? If it's like the Billy Walker room but has a view of the field I reckon it's worth an extra $100 for the whole season imo, that's less than $10 a game

I know the skyview room has views of the field but what about the riverview room? If it's like the Billy Walker room but has a view of the field I reckon it's worth an extra $100 for the whole season imo, that's less than $10 a game
The Riverview room doesn’t have views of the field. Like the Billy Walker room but with views of the river and city.

Hi Sally Widebottom. Just wondering what you think of 113. We are in row 5. We used to be near the Bill Walker Room. Is there anything similar near 113?

On SM-T355Y using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sorry Granny Val I missed this post.
I didn't get to 113, what I can offer is unlike Subi the front row of the ground level blocks are 1.2m above the field of play (1.2m from the grass to the bottom of the perimeter fence) & no camber to worry about. The portal is very accurate so use that view as your best guide. There are plenty of toilets and bars scattered around but no Billy Walker Room type bar near you that I'm aware of. If there was you & all the other "regular members" in that area of the stadium would be less inclined to part with $100 to join the Supporters Club.

Last edited:
I had a tour of the stadium last week and will say this - no one from any level will have a bad seat. Levels 1 + 5 are the 'standard' seats and even in the back row of level 5 you have a great view. Levels 2/3/4 are all various degrees of 'special' and the views are amazing. The virtual stadium stuff doesnt do justice - the place, facilities and views are truly awesome, and personally cannot wait to get in there regularly!

For a taste - the view from 346. Enjoy.
iGlghRQ1bfSiM3sE4EtFE7VHPxJSOaRtacHGtPew-Mibj5XZnfdNRQrWV-ykjUDtJv3wfh-KWK4S3Shmw4XCaaYILv93Jl-FLyGvG8HhPsTd_9muCoy8xu8RdNldyOtKihZqDRfdYvM9FiDPd58Ul839U1i6DWS_QZgnNKQeHaxfuTZx4CQ0HMXRlk8ouOCtcLpifcMTRgu9u9B2K1kOlgQTJ7cq9Vze3lMVbXu1u9bQK4Ktctag6TUsofL8FyE4dCMYfn2YHbal6BV3WZTgXeAAv53iw1KVP_4c1XdosFimLHHvE3_KEpSy7GORsEcrarjIjv_s029oKuGah9UafcbhHNVhnjkdtqoptutOfnZczib2fbcnCZsEzmAg69ujdvy5aBZmnT8CiiPuxzdktIRCeLygXfILNGZdJCxk-x76mBYfjNNdMMYyW_XxkEJqTvErBtUI6zYE2Mt2EFAIn3eVRNaymKbf_IAceNsh6UVjz9Ecxpw7FYh4SSU7s9kYsVyS6MIJ7_KT-yx__tVMormvKSPkVZcrs788zc1YJD9h5ioGsycF5asslPKq5ZQld6mBgXHSCL1kNOiacEhf_6KLLDNbMeLGO0O_BjqKK2uJnm8tCkuYnuWElmI8byN9uHSAYearSTOx9MF-Jh_p2v3437cnpGsIG88=w829-h622-no
Thanks for the party line advertisement, shill.

What are those ants doing in the middle of the ground?

What are those ants doing in the middle of the ground?
Ive always assumed you were a campaigner, thanks for confirming.

I went to the ground via my work (A board member also is on the stadium board) and have zero affliation with the club or ground - merely telling it as I see it.

Thanks for the quick reminder of why I rarely post anymore. Dickhead.

The seats might not be bad, spacious & comfortable even but it's the view of the spectacle that we are there for, that is what matters or should matter most. There are plenty of seats with sub par views.
Im sure if we go looking there are plenty of s**t seats. Lets go back to Subi this instant.

I'm merely telling it as I saw it - As no doubt you are. I hope you get the seats you deserve - I did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went to the ground via my work (A board member also is on the stadium board) and have zero affliation with the club or ground - merely telling it as I see it.

Reg is Silent Alarms future self.

There's no point engaging with toxic personalities on the internet. Over the years you realise some people are just toxic, they aren't having a laugh they are just a bit off. I just take comfort in the fact they spend more time interacting online than in real life.

Thanks for the photo. I'm very excited about the new stadium :thumbsu:

If you're going to post s**t like "there are no bad seats", when there clearly are, and then lose your s**t when you get called on it, you may as well do us all a favour and go back to rarely posting.

If you're going to post s**t like "there are no bad seats", when there clearly are, and then lose your s**t when you get called on it, you may as well do us all a favour and go back to rarely posting.
Yes, how stupid of me for using generalisations on an internet forum. My point is and was, that I left my tour amazed at the venue, and for all the seats I specifically saw, none were bad.

Are there some? No doubt.

And with luck, you'll be sitting in them.

Reg is Silent Alarms future self.

There's no point engaging with toxic personalities on the internet. Over the years you realise some people are just toxic, they aren't having a laugh they are just a bit off. I just take comfort in the fact they spend more time interacting online than in real life.

Thanks for the photo. I'm very excited about the new stadium :thumbsu:
Oh, I'm having a laugh alright, at the mental image of somebody I'm assuming is an adult, chucking a hissy fit over a series of 0s and 1s.

Sorry Granny Val I missed this post.
I didn't get to 113, what I can offer is unlike Subi the front row of the ground level blocks are 1.2m above the field of play (1.2m from the grass to the bottom of the perimeter fence) & no camber to worry about. The portal is very accurate so use that view as your best guide. There are plenty of toilets and bars scattered around but no Billy Walker Room type bar near you that I'm aware of. If there was you & all the other "regular members" in that area of the stadium would be less inclined to part with $100 to join the Supporters Club.
Thanks Sally. That tells me heaps. Do you think there will be a limit to the numbers for the members room? We may decide to join later in the year. Thank you so much for your time! It is really appreciated. Cheers.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Eski3 I'd like to clarify something to help you fully understand before you & others decide to part with $100, when you say the skyview room has views of the field, that I believe is incorrect.
Allow me to scratch the surface for you.
What the Dockers are calling the Sky View comprises a number of separate areas think Deck/Area/Room/Terrace.
There is the exclusive glassed off deck with tables & chairs which has city & river views. There are also large free access areas either side of this exclusive glassed off area which have the exact same views, though there are no tables and chairs in the free areas at present.
Moving from exclusive glassed off deck towards the field of play is the enclosed room that contains the bar and food serving areas for the deck with city/river views. There is no view of the field of play from this room.
Leaving this room out the glass doors you will cross the concourse (where all stadium patrons have free access to transit through - unless barriers are installed prior to the season commencing) and encounter another glass barrier enclosed bar area under the western big screen (What Meth Coke are calling the Talon Bar) the Dockers regard this bar as part of the Sky View Deck/Area/Room/Terrace ( the eagles do not) and as such you will be able to see* a bit field of play (perhaps the eastern 3rd) from parts, though not all areas, of this bar area.
The 360 degree area around/outside this glassed off bar area under the big screen also forms part of the wider terrace & is presently a 100% free access area to all stadium patrons.

*If anyone is watching the game from or transiting through this currently free access area between the the glassed off bar area under the big screen and the back of blocks 530/531 the field of play will be further obscured.
The attached pic is from 0:11 of the Dockers link. I've stood there & know this vision to be quite accurate, albeit there was no-one sitting in the seats.

The Billy Walker Room was available at half time. I'm not 100% confident the River View Room will be. And the membership team can't confirm this yet as they don't know these finer details at this stage.
Listen carefully to the audio in the Docker Sky View Terrace link and it clearly states the Sky View Deck will be available pre, post & during & the game whereas there is no mention of access "during" the game for the River View Room.
If this is important to you it may be worth confirming the finer details before you decide to part with the $100 for the Supporters Club membership add on.
http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/video/2017-10-23/perth-stadium-skyview-lounge

Meth Cokes videos help demonstrate these geographically separate areas.
Sky View Deck: http://events.wce.com.au/hospitality/sky-view-deck
Talon Bar: http://events.wce.com.au/hospitality/talon-bar
Screen Shot 9.png

Last edited:

You can call someone out without being a total campaigner about it. Maybe that could be your favour to us? You don't like the new stadium (or new things in general) we get it, needlessly picking fights just because you want to vent helps no one.

Eski3 I 'd like to clarify, when you say the skyview room has views of the field, although that is technically incorrect.
Allow me to scratch the surface for you.
What the Dockers are calling the Sky View Deck/Area comprises a number of number of separate areas.
There is the deck that has views of the city & river.
Moving from there towards the field of play is the enclosed room that contains the bar and food serving areas for the Sky View Deck. There is no view of the field of play from this room.
Leaving this room out the doors you will cross the concourse (where all stadium patrons have free access to transit through - unless barriers are installed prior to the season commencing) and encounter another glass barrier enclosed bar area under the western big screen (What Meth Coke are calling the Talon Bar) it's quite probable the Dockers regard this bar as part of the Sky View Terrace and as such you will be able to see* a bit field of play (perhaps the eastern 3rd) from parts, though not all areas, of this bar area.
The 360 degree area around/outside this glass barriered bar area under the big screen also forms part of the terrace & is presently a 100% free access area to all stadium patrons.

*If anyone is watching the game from or transiting through the currently 100% free access area between the the glassed off bar area under the big screen and the back of blocks 530/531 the field of play will be further obscured.
The attached pic is from 0:11 of the dockers link. My own eyes have stood there & know this vision to be quite accurate, albeit there was no-one sitting in the seats.

The Billy Walker Room was available at half time. I'm not 100% sure the River View room will be. And the membership can't confirm this as they don't know these finer details at this stage, apparently.

Listen carefully to the audio in the Docker Sky View Deck link and it clearly states the Sky View Deck will be available pre, post & during & the game whereas there is no mention of access "during" the game for the River View Room.
If this is important to you it may be worth confirming the finer details before you decide to part with the $100 for the Supporters Club membership add on.
http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/video/2017-10-23/perth-stadium-skyview-lounge

Meth Cokes videos help demonstrate these geographically separate areas.
Sky View Deck: http://events.wce.com.au/hospitality/sky-view-deck
Talon Bar: http://events.wce.com.au/hospitality/talon-bar
View attachment 443267

From the videos I’ve watched and info I’ve read from both clubs:
West Coast are offering the two rooms separately as corporate hospitality packages with seats in the nosebleeders. They also come with canapés and a drinks package, but costs thousands of dollars.

The Freo Supporters Club add on includes both access to Skyview lounge and Riverview lounge.

Skyview lounge = Talon Bar for West Coast - watch games from under the scoreboard and drink. I am confused by you saying that there are two areas on this level - an enclosed room and the bar with views, with public access in between.
Riverview lounge for Fremantle = Sky View Deck for West Coast I think. The Riverview lounge is on level 3 (below the Skyview Lounge). Drink and eat before and after the game.

You can call someone out without being a total campaigner about it. Maybe that could be your favour to us? You don't like the new stadium (or new things in general) we get it, needlessly picking fights just because you want to vent helps no one.
How is calling somebody a shill being a total campaigner? It was only a tiny little ribbing and the sensitive flower exploded. Avoiding public forums is good advice. That or hardening the * up.

From the videos I’ve watched and info I’ve read from both clubs:
West Coast are offering the two rooms separately as corporate hospitality packages with seats in the nosebleeders. They also come with canapés and a drinks package, but costs thousands of dollars.

The Freo Supporters Club add on includes both access to Skyview lounge and Riverview lounge.

Skyview lounge = Talon Bar for West Coast - watch games from under the scoreboard and drink. I am confused by you saying that there are two areas on this level - an enclosed room and the bar with views, with public access in between.
Riverview lounge for Fremantle = Sky View Deck for West Coast I think. The Riverview lounge is on level 3 (below the Skyview Lounge). Drink and eat before and after the game.

Some pics always help ...

View under scoreboard:
Jk1OJVem6tukGwkjQkTcthmG1fpzwWgP1y1R4InrdgT0eQiVNGJiAR41dhKpy6OkhYjibBV35r-r6rpfd-NLZDo1P3FcXCw_kx3aZ0GvwipbrR3FbV646MZsRSZzJbPFeAC4usgwUb27pjnYgPDXpWZETDZMkQXoP9qA2wAN-XWcUOPQAD5ySshIRPjkPoTwYOwxQulN-cjNrmPBM8TmEOm7VNr4ydk77my374Gyy1mOBh4PHOoKyR-KE6xP4X2wc8HweOnGFAh1ldm7rsgT_tDIGFxgN1QU6rbQdFayovtwcU9Sck-2_2ahuQN9a3sCR84Ilx8KuGSzts-P-psn4zsWJD61nnOnn1qqmeeCXe4WN143dIfmShn9RqyIHxCB38fSupVHe_eMbcdc5aHBfNURR9Sm57WldUhgxx3o_UVjseN1E7xCEZMfEtkRCMT6e3A-p9vHe3uU7FDhYG2f54wUqxCyxwgNjLGygH4N5Tw6JdtWV7fMl2Ah0uzTxB0kb1Hh6bIU-DySdH2ZCTWxRP7tX3UwuXtpbirlNrIMWX5BFT870cGNojIs0zVDZpu4cajE2_vcemfcfB-L9Lo19pl-BxnlA00_FhJNq7hXpbS5UINBgRYvhzmLfWsEnFwoTxRvcOfEUQpBqbQ5E4Bw_BqeuJhdDgoztlU=w1720-h968-no

and again
XglUPZC3juhubH6tFohGgCP0walduEb3WdvHnvaYCU46Jh6qMGa_wWQn3sl7st51gfQcCmqlVKFJoxYWE5oDoTwne-oiEnlXxnb6jVz35l3v_ntJULdvx45_WDgxxpJ2f9nWQ-VvfPNXQ9AvSqBJfVEzi-kTjBJKFh-ILM4qTNyEyKmg5LzSiHYVbYErkB6GnxFL2KD_gZCcKWLgGQGehJyT2wBSQTXaG-C9WX2L61MRK7raRf4Pp1cJ4zspsHS3v5-2_ptbWCjyhkpgwBNo9CfWwU3ho4wYdwkLHdtJD1d399JLitHUtP3O-K9XYVxKdpFluyjAGsKvpUTZt8WdRxfEBb0AEKuOP5eTCOh7oCSKhrZVqlcS659YY7aSDDYkfAkMJx4ST9jDa-rS8WkSMH-d7VwVCNAu2A-UL2ZmxK0z0IwoBORRbX6a9XFaAR_RsxAKB2eLfU8hN2mGHnPraX1RktroTI1DsNFgGN7oyF4M3LJoo2vYnk_gBvOmlle5Pj3IOHfws3GQfRV8EDvK1F1TJ2d247Tb4A-auNyiPwUyiCsZOov0aXF9iaux9GQpGa3Hu6Lc4uRlK2c1IW-Dv92CSPAlx9WiJd7H40uMAwIDrdc_M7aNi8TXxZ7QqL3enwb10PZ2_WhXyMPxnwtKne0B-SWuQ4dv0JE=w1290-h968-no

And the lounge other side of walkway ...

XliNAmyQ6Uc65l8dVsSU5I0PMd3js1apvh430_sRT2i-efPe42AaHgAaOkhxmgmMo6I1LHHYg2phxTSxRKxQAND-YWXjKMpacZuxhHup-hA-BfvcIWYZAZ0z7VW25EFj6kzeH7GP978akIy8OqqelBotJZMs8nyObCiUkreJSHzAM0G3BRYdCa2AFS9NAjiNrRgUQCWwfI4Geew2iRwIx-j059WjSEaSKF3spzKkOl0yMgCj988irSXEfCJIfB6lyImRk--OQWfIQqXDd68G8CKUEH2IsevLCd1TYfDi6PE3I2Q9C6RF-VSMW9EBaJvWtCmHV5mSZhaBdk7Lr5RjFtnSFu2BWsiSvIbufkSlNjyna74kGza1NUxFALLdP2nDlTNyJ7lXxsPDBsT21KCoqMfAyU9dRU5nNFavrMhH-RPIecZoYa7H3KfBibzsxe_qacUBwmBFXVmJy6mFGUZPlhBZSfD7FsUC0YvaAZPc6qst4a8wkgdGXw6y-EYls2OZRoZewjBxsEpg0_-GU_IR0krskaWfca345GNQXwxYmJ844HqdGdiaraFigk8RvWLby3OC2HYVz7fAKL9Jt-oXZOCBN2BoiF7iNcy5Mr1VNLUA8xYHZYM2JUCA6mAdbGaaZSZPuSYyj-B5pq9b1XZAek9jZ1TT6nfEfc4=w1290-h968-no

Back