Oppo Camp Non Eagles Discussion thread - 2017 edition - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The statistics would support the basis of her reasoning, given that 70% or so diagnosed HIV cases in the US come from the vast minority making up the gay and bisexual male population.

Having said that I think she worded it horribly and social media isn’t the forum through which such things should be said (somebody please tell the kids that these days...)

It’s more the fact as was pointed out to her that both industries have the same strict health checks for actors. She was just as likely to catch something from an actor who did straight movies as she was from someone who did both.

she is my age but with all the plastic she looks like a 35 year old.

131.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm so glad this pinhead chose the Shockers. Perfect match.

He seems like a nice guy. Just strange that he would want this picture in the public realm.

I would have been happy to have him on our list. Just because he's a bogan it doesn't really change my view of him.

Two things. Firstly, the journalist and photographer are probably Eagles fans getting back at Wilson for saying he hates West Coast. Writing that statement confirms it.

Secondly, I like that they're calling the baby Jayce. No need to call him Jason, as you'll shorten it to Jayce anyway. Cut out the middle man.... Just don't start calling him Jay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back