Media Slightly Less Than 958 Days In The Making

Remove this Banner Ad

That is a criminally poor post and unbecoming of my no.2 vote!!

Yes it wasn't one for the highlight reel. In fairness, I was at my students Graduation event, scoffing down a magnificent slice of pavlova topped with luscuous berries and passionfruit pulp at the time of posting.
My mind wasn't in the moment. :'(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have been disturbed at some happenings in the league. This should be evident to anyone that ventured into my thread JUST SHUT THE **** UP!!

It's still going on, and it's needless. And it's boring, stupid, did I mention boring? Look out, Melton might be rising to the surface. (I can't believe no one ever hit me up with that before).

I have discussed the state of play with many people in various PM's. From Filthy, Noobz to people like Rodney.

Last off season was a s**t fight, and sadly, even I got a bit caught up in it. That affected my outlook for at least the first half of the season. It was not the EKA Curse that got me, it was The Shitfight.

And sadly, it's flared again, seeping into match threads, stopping match threads, and now these votes with baseless accustions of rigging. **** me, it's relentless and tedious.

And to people who say it's not an issue going forward, it is. Much like others have said, there are many leaving. Now, I'm not at crop circle or Franky level of paranoia, but I considered retiring, seriously. Because every thread getting hijacked by different groups and turning into a shitfight was just flat out pissing me off.

But I've learned a few things. Mainly through a fantastic season at Mt Buller. The culture there is fantastic. A genuinely good group of posters not caught up in any factionalism. I think most sane individuals will agree we were a fun and active team to banter with this year. The Demons this year were a credit to the league. I would like to thank everyone there for a superb season. I am leaving Mt Buller, because we need to encourage more clubs to post in their spirit. The team is strong, and I wish them all the best.

I want to see more of it. And I believe I can help make a change.

Not by gouging the same club, and laughing at their supposed destruction like some wild eyed egomaniac.
HaroLad in so many ways you are good for the league. But mate, you need to stop sucking yourself off, it's not healthy to live off one source of nutrition.

I received some offers from people I respect. And I'd like to thank them for thinking of me. I really appreciate it.

However, in light of recent events, I believe there was only one course of action.

I aim to work with the fantastic people of The West Coast Wonders, and take the club to the forefront of the competition. Again, as echoed by dogs105 and haydo23 with whom I have been in regular contact, we look to build a club with a strong platform of #NoDickheads.

We will bring the humour and good nature back. Anyone, as haydo and dogs said, contact them or myself by PM if you want to bring the fun back.

Again, thank you to all at Mt Buller. I hope the Snow Bunnies remember me on my visit, and I am looking forward to some beach time after the cooler climes of the hills.

I am a West Coast Wonder.
#Wonders2018
#NoDickheads

Wig Out
Stop trying to steal my thunder.

f97b8936f17d1683a7268fd98dfbb3c794be44f165a90d500b91a4eafa296f78.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back