Retired #43: Anthony "Walla" McDonald-Tipungwuti - Will play his last game this weekend - 24/8

Remove this Banner Ad

BC3E7A2A-0FF2-4759-92FF-D3C191BD28B4.jpeg

And, just while this guy’s name is bumped up on the 1st page, what a fantastic 2017 this guy has had. Checked out his 2017 highlights - he is just a freaking gem stone. His year-on-year development, the way he has improved areas of his game that were weaker ... who knows where he is heading. More midfield time perchance? I said at the end of 2016 that I would have been happy with more of the same in 2017 - and that is the case this year again. Would love to see him with the Cup.
Equal favourite player of all time I think.

View attachment 444094

And, just while this guy’s name is bumped up on the 1st page, what a fantastic 2017 this guy has had. Checked out his 2017 highlights - he is just a freaking gem stone. His year-on-year development, the way he has improved areas of his game that were weaker ... who knows where he is heading. More midfield time perchance? I said at the end of 2016 that I would have been happy with more of the same in 2017 - and that is the case this year again. Would love to see him with the Cup.

His first goal against the Blues amazing.

ezgif-4-c6e98d6c98.gif

View attachment 444094

that kick from Parish to Tippa in the Eagles game. As elite a kick as you can get.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elite according to champion data....although not sure how much I rate those rankings considering Joe Daniher is not considered elite (although based on 2yrs so I guess Joe will be there after this year)

Works his way into games through hard graft and intensity. He is an igniter for this team - might chalk up the votes, but is deadly vital nonetheless

Remove this Banner Ad

Back