Prediction 2018 Membership Tally - 60,000

How many members for season 2018?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just looking at our finishing positions, with the exception of 2015, 2006, 2003, 2002 and 2001, we’ve pretty much been right up there since the turn of the century.
7 times in 33 years we've finished below 9th.

We haven't finished below 12th in our history. We're the only club never to do so.

Interesting. I was unaware of that.
College education pays off after all. :D

Someone in the media said that getting GAJ would equate to an extra 15k of members. Be interesting to see if that comes true. 39k already looks like that may well be true. I think we only had 42k say three of four years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Didn't we have 55k last year? Or the year before? Dangerfield's recruitment saw memberships rocket, but they've plunged again ???

Again still think we are limited being Geelong. Most Melbourne people would pick any team there regardless of which area they live in whereas next to no one there would pick us

No equality
That's what I like about Geelong, it's a Victorian team, but not Melbourne. Plus it's such an old team. I chose Geelong, but was born + grew up in Sydney.

Nickoo

Norm Smith Medallist
May 13, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory
Does anyone know when memberships start getting sent out?

I was told last week when checking the roll over that they would start late January for my class of membership.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s all nonsense anyway the only memberships that should be counted are Home and Home/Away and the more expensive ones like reserved seat and such.

Screenshot_2017-12-18-19-37-16.png

That's what I like about Geelong, it's a Victorian team, but not Melbourne. Plus it's such an old team. I chose Geelong, but was born + grew up in Sydney.

My blood boils when someone suggests that Geelong is a Melbourne based team.

Sep 7, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Dallas Mavs, West Ham
Received my pack today - awesome looking card with Cockatoo on it (reserved seat package, not sure if other membership levels will feature other players).

Also includes a scarf, fixture magnet and stickers.

Bring on 2018!

Didn't get my membership pack today ... or yesterday ... or the day before.

I'm guessing Broughton is in charge of sending mine.

Didn't get my membership pack today ... or yesterday ... or the day before.

I'm guessing Broughton is in charge of sending mine.

keep-calm-and-blame-mitch.png

Back