UEFA Champions League 2017/18

Remove this Banner Ad

True, I feel you're a little bit softer at the back than you have been in previous encounters. You havent met Barca in 5-6 years have you?
2012 was our last meeting against them. Back when our league form was poor.

True, I feel you're a little bit softer at the back than you have been in previous encounters. You havent met Barca in 5-6 years have you?

The previous encounter we played most of the game with 10 men and Ivanovic and Bosingwa as CBs haha

How they didnt beat us that night only god knows. Messi even choked on a pen.

The previous encounter we played most of the game with 10 men and Ivanovic and Bosingwa as CBs haha

How they didnt beat us that night only god knows. Messi even choked on a pen.
How do you think you will go anyways? Doable? Will we be seeing you in the QFs?

That sounded presumptuous, as if we will also be in the QFs. I dont think that at all. Porto was a kinder draw than what we could have got but I still hope and expect that we can get the job done.

Hazard is building form wise though. He's frightening when on song. He could get you over the line.
Looked pretty average against the hammers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Morata missing tomorrow morning which is interesting.

Yeah, some talk he's got the illness that Drinkwater missed with and some he needs a rest as he's pretty much flying CF solo this season.

He needs help and we need to bring someone in in January if Conte doesn't like Batman.

Reckon Spurs will get Juve, They aren't really firing right now, A lot can change between now and then though.
We simply have to be fit. Have as many injuries as we've had during the group stage and we won't go through.

Some interesting games.

Spurs fixtures surrounding their game is what will stop them progressing IMO.
I thought the same with this run of fixtures

Liverpool
Real Madrid
Man U
Real Madrid

It's what we did after the tough run that's the problem. It's been the case a few times the last two seasons

Looked pretty average against the hammers.
Only saw that game in patches. They will need him at his absolute best for them to cause Barca problems. Having said that, something about Chelsea's attack just isnt clicking for me. Hazard tormented us when we played them but they still didnt really create a lot and needed a mishit cross that found the top corner to even score.

Outside of Morata and Hazard our attacking options are piss poor. Willian wouldn’t start at 90% of PL clubs. Barely PL standard IMO. Just a brutal footballer. Can’t believe we have carried him for so long but got rid of guys like Mata, KdB, Cuadrado and Salah. He’s the Mitch Marsh of Chelsea. I reckon our board would rather sell Hazard than Willian. Dead set. Willian would survive if the sun blew up.

We had no chance against Dortmund and Real so why not. More fun seeing us in a real game than against Latvian sheep farmers in a lesser comp if you know what I mean, or getting knocked out by a Sevilla type side
Or playing Gent ?

Outside of Morata and Hazard our attacking options are piss poor. Willian wouldn’t start at 90% of PL clubs. Barely PL standard IMO. Just a brutal footballer. Can’t believe we have carried him for so long but got rid of guys like Mata, KdB, Cuadrado and Salah. He’s the Mitch Marsh of Chelsea. I reckon our board would rather sell Hazard than Willian. Dead set. Willian would survive if the sun blew up.
Lol i think I'm finally over you snatching him from us from that post alone

Remove this Banner Ad

Back