Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons S24 Team Thread: Congratulations cats2rise

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty sure you can only be investigated up to five years after you win the medal, so I'm scot-free!
Don't worry. You're no longer the dodgiest one here...

You guys don’t mind if I set myself up in the number 16 locker do you? Someone’s left their stuff in number 24 and it looks like it’s been used as a dartboard? Kinda strange really...
Hey Tarks. How's it going? :)

Hey lads and ladies, just seeing how it feels to not be in the GF cause you know, well, you know.

Adios!

Hey lads and ladies, just seeing how it feels to not be in the GF cause you know, well, you know.

Adios!
Have you read the GF match thread? Who'd want to be a part of that? Seriously.

Van_Dyke would have forgotten to post the team sheet anyway

This was the first post I saw this morning... Wondering had I missed the deestroy medal night! haha

Bastard, stealing points away from me! :p

I honestly thought that I had no chance. I'd read the matches and see me touch the ball and then the next possession is with the opposition!

Oh well... that's my 3rd second place for the Mobbs. Perhaps it's never meant to be?
Time for a name change. Welcome Red Cadeaux

#ripdemonjim

Adios!
My life doesn’t revolve around the Sweet F.A. so it doesn’t change all that dramatically, but thank you for checking in.

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT

Ok lads I've started a few turf wars in the other teams threads I'd appreciate a bit of help just get in your most hated non-GF team's thread and fire some shots. TRUST ME

We only trust in HaroLad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh hey there. Do you want in?

G06XE4FcStPYkqkWRPuopxW-NmulMM3jRRUyXm3WW_wfSzI8oq4wswQ1K5mc4wX8sCRC0rkKoMaYF1ULGiztZ5Yo9lk_TwUvbE2sIVA844Y9hQ=w480-h277-nc

Welcome!
Season 24 has just ended and we are all looking forward to a break before S25.

As an experienced Sweet F.A. Qootballer, you will know our squad quite well and I know you will fit in with ease.

Please refer to the OP to see which jumper numbers are available, and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to PM me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back