Chris Gayle

Remove this Banner Ad

Pathetic bunch of whingers.
Best T20 player in the world lost to AUSTRALIAN crowds because of what.
Did he kill someone, did he bash someone, did he break into someones house and assault them, did he steal a car and run over someone, did he burn down a religious property, did he kidnap someone and burn them, god help him if he called one of the brothers anything but brother, what has this this MAN done to upset so many 'lets save the world from all that is evil squad'.

Did he kill someone, did he bash someone, did he break into someones house and assault them, did he steal a car and run over someone, did he burn down a religious property, did he kidnap someone and burn them, god help him if he called one of the brothers anything but brother, what has this this MAN done to upset so many 'lets save the world from all that is evil squad'.
I think all REAL men should only eat Four n Twenty pies and smash VB tinnies too.

*BURP!*

That "don't blush baby" scandal was blown way out of proportion, would love to see him back out here for the BBL but the SJWs will try and put a stop to it.
Jeeze Australia is a backward country sometimes. Were you also one of the people saying that blackface skit on Red Faces was no big deal?

Jeeze Australia is a backward country sometimes. Were you also one of the people saying that blackface skit on Red Faces was no big deal?[/QUOTE Australia is a backward country, they are letting idiots dogooders and every other wannabe world saver tell the average joe how to think,. live and behave.
If you doubt me, maybe read your coming reply, and most of your mates.

Comparing racism to a bloke asking a girl for a drink and talking the way most of his countrymen talk is a long bow to draw
It was a pretty disgusting way to treat someone who was trying to do their job. Unsurprising that a competition that depends on appealing to women and families would give him the arse over it.

It was a pretty disgusting way to treat someone who was trying to do their job. Unsurprising that a competition that depends on appealing to women and families would give him the arse over it.

It’s a light hearted competition where the commentators spend more time piss-farting around than watching the game, in which they literally joke with the players WHILE they’re playing. Suddenly a bloke uses a fairly tame pick up line and it’s the Houses of Parliament.

It's not a joke if you're making someone visibly uncomfortable, and keep going. That's harassment, and in most workplaces you'll get written up.

The fact it happened so publicly is why it got so much attention, and why the punishment was so harsh.

He may as well have done all of the above given the overreaction from the political correctness brigade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you ******* kidding me? Those 2 incidents are chalk and cheese. How is giving a female reporter an uncomfortable compliment on the same level as a racist skit?

Get back in your soap box you PC cum guzzling muppet

Asked and answered.

If you do something commercially harmful to your employer, they're going to sack you. It's nothing personal.

Oh gee where do we line up to join your infamous PC gone crazy world of fantasy? A world
Where no one is allowed to have an opinion that may hurt someone’s feelings and having a light hearted moment with a member of the opposite sex has you treated as if you murdered and raped someone.

I genuinely don’t think numerically it would have cost the competition or the team a solitary fan.
Gayle's biggest fault was showing a complete ignorance towards the context the statement was uttered in. With the WBBL kicking up and women's cricket on the rise it was a bloody stupid thing to say/way to act, and he was quite rightly hounded for it.

Gayle's biggest fault was showing a complete ignorance towards the context the statement was uttered in. With the WBBL kicking up and women's cricket on the rise it was a bloody stupid thing to say/way to act, and he was quite rightly hounded for it.

At worst it deserved a ‘hey, we know you didn’t mean any harm but we can’t really cop you saying that to a serious journalist, just say sorry and we will move on.’

At worst it deserved a ‘hey, we know you didn’t mean any harm but we can’t really cop you saying that to a serious journalist, just say sorry and we will move on.’
Did he say a genuine sorry, though? Actually can't recall.

I don’t know - same as you I have no real recollection - but it became very much ‘me vs the world’ as it grew into a bigger and bigger shitstorm
Can't disagree mate that it blew out of proportion. At the same time, a very stupid thing to do.

The punishment was always going to outweigh the crime because of context.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back