2nds Geelong Cats 2018 VFL Season - Tom Atkins B&F Winner

Remove this Banner Ad

I know for a fact O'Bree really rated Gore before he left and was pushing for him to get senior opportunities at match committee. I'm sure their relationship was a major reason he came back to Geelong VFL.

I liked Gore in his time at the club and thought Wells had pulled another solid player from a pick in the 50's.

Was disappointed he left and thought he'd do better back home in SA.

Im looking forward to seeing what he can do this year - he's a free hit really for the VFL team - and he might do a Tom Stewart next year.. or equally a Brad Hartman.

Go Catters

I liked Gore in his time at the club and thought Wells had pulled another solid player from a pick in the 50's.

Was disappointed he left and thought he'd do better back home in SA.

Im looking forward to seeing what he can do this year - he's a free hit really for the VFL team - and he might do a Tom Stewart next year.. or equally a Brad Hartman.

Go Catters
I liked when he was 1 of our draftees. I like more now Dean is back playing in our VFL system.

The salt etc. I could not give a RA about, if it improves us a team.

Weird how we have two home games vs Werribee....
Not sure if it is a work in progress or not but cause there are two games against Werribee one against Richmond an only one against Box Hill

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if it is a work in progress or not but cause there are two games against Werribee one against Richmond an only one against Box Hill

Hope Richmond fans don't complain we play them down here in a home game... :p

Eight Home games for the VFL side with three being curtain raisers for the AFL side.
Not a bad result

But will you get to see any of them Boxy?

Looks like ill be in town for Rds 9-11..
Ikon Park - this will roll into the Suns game from Metricon
GMHBA (curtain raiser) 0 v North I think
and Fortburn Oval..

Busy 3 weekends!

Go Catters

Eight Home games for the VFL side with three being curtain raisers for the AFL side.
Not a bad result

The home games & VFL/Reserves playing as the curtain raiser is huge for us.

Loving the depth added and looking fwd to the younguns turning it on.

Hope Richmond fans don't complain we play them down here in a home game... :p

Don't like those odds.

Why don't the club just make it more romantic and get the vfl boys play the crows sanfl team in a pre season trial. haha and Gore to rip the cows a new one in the trial

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I think that's a mistake. Usually the Torquay game we play at Easter is actually always a home game for the other team.

The reason that Werribee were playing their home game against us at Torquay was because their own playing surface at Werribee was in very poor condition iirc. I do not know if that has been rectified as yet.

The reason that Werribee were playing their home game against us at Torquay was because their own playing surface at Werribee was in very poor condition iirc. I do not know if that has been rectified as yet.
Oh fair nuts. I remember a few years back we played at Torquay against Willy or Footscray and it was their home game.
Mitch Brown dominated.

It is being redeveloped.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back