Official Match Thread SEASON 24 SFA GRAND FINAL: East Side Hawks vs Baghdad Bombers at SFA Park

Who wins the Season 24 Grand Final?

• East Side Hawks

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • Baghdad Bombers

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • The Boy's Club

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • The Gentleman's Club

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • #NoDickheads

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Chris Judd

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • The Ghost of Hoooops

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Come on now Tony. It's an act of spite and you know it. Keep some integrity here.

Filth you know I have the utmost respect for you but this comment is outrageous and slanderous.

At the Bombers we have a rigorous selection criteria each week. Each of our players that takes the field has to fulfill an enormous criteria to get selected. Specific KPI's, training loads etc. In addition to this each player has a set role on the day that is graded. Unfortunately on this occasion the Super Rookie did not fulfill the criteria and therefore cannot be selected.

Your continued rejection of this notion is beginning to make a mockery of the integrity of the SFA.

Filth you know I have the utmost respect for you but this comment is outrageous and slanderous.

At the Bombers we have a rigorous selection criteria each week. Each of our players that takes the field has to fulfill an enormous criteria to get selected. Specific KPI's, training loads etc. In addition to this each player has a set role on the day that is graded. Unfortunately on this occasion the Super Rookie did not fulfill the criteria and therefore cannot be selected.

Your continued rejection of this notion is beginning to make a mockery of the integrity of the SFA.
Crap. Low act, nothing more, nothing less.

Tony Lynn please.

I haven't made a change all season :D

What a ******* disgrace. All those blokes in your reserves busting their arses and getting nil ******* reward for their efforts because of your pigheadedness. Not cool TFW, not cool!! :thumbsdown:

What a ******* disgrace. All those blokes in your reserves busting their arses and getting nil ******* reward for their efforts because of your pigheadedness. Not cool TFW, not cool!! :thumbsdown:

I don't even know if they know they're in our reserves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't made a change all season :D
Lies and #scandal Filth and you know it. I will expose you to the harsh light of the SFA and all will be aware of your devious manipulations and misdeeds.

Wait. No. You're on my team. Carry on.

Tony Lynn is a dropkick.

Lies and #scandal Filth and you know it. I will expose you to the harsh light of the SFA and all will be aware of your devious manipulations and misdeeds.

Tony Lynn is a dropkick.

I am actually more of a torpedo punt man......

Tony Lynn is a dropkick.

Oh, you know, I mean off our reserves.

Back