Media 301 Days in the Making

Remove this Banner Ad

301 days.

That's when I was first acquainted with the scourge that is this Baghdad Bombers posting unit.

301 days ago, a Bombers poster made a joke about the systematic abuse of children. I called them out and to my surprise, was swarmed by a pack of bombers posters attempting to justify such a horrendous joke.

This was the first time I was introduced to the cult of Harolad.

A mindless unit of posters who promote homophobia and racism, the Bombers have been a scourge on the league for 2 seasons now.

That siege mentality died today.

Earlier in the season I thought we had seen the culmination of this siege mentality with Harolad being the first captain in years to be charged with disrepute. Today I was proven wrong. Harolad now faces a 9 week Sweet FA ban, will miss the grand final and leaves his team in tatters days before the grand final. All of this was made possible due to the Bombers relentlessly refusing they were in the wrong, and giving Hate the power he needed to activate Haro's suspended 8 week sentence.

The bombers are a team who's culture was fine tuned to satiate Haro's ego. There's something disturbing about watching a bunch of middle aged men worship a teenager, but perhaps today we have seen Haro's façade finally destroyed.

The Bombers will have to come to terms with the fact that their captain has received a severe penalty for acts unbecoming of a Sweet FA captain.

The irony is that if Harolad had created a team culture where his teammates weren't constantly worshipping him, he may have been put in his place sooner.

This is a time of healing for the league. The biggest problem with the league weren't boys clubs or old posters or s**t rookies. It was a team hellbent on never admitting fault, on pushing the line and on worshipping a repugnant poster.

That ends today, and the league is better for it.

301 days later, the Bombers Siege mentality is dead, for it is undeniably true that the Bombers culture is a poison on the league.

Let's take this moment as a league to heal, for the great Irony in Haro's divisive nature is that for the first time in seasons, the league is completely united in decrying Haro's actions. Let this be the day that kick starts a new era in the league where we can be united again with the sole intent of creating a league enjoyable for all.

Thanks Harolad, because today you saved the league, it just wasn't in the way you expected.

Haha what the **** is happening?
I’ll tell ya what’s happening.... for God’s sake it’s a travesty... Headless is making obscure runescape references. Can you believe it? Surely the SFA admin should be investigating this outreeeeeegous behaviour..... seriously, I’m out

I’ll tell ya what’s happening.... for God’s sake it’s a travesty... Headless is making obscure runescape references. Can you believe it? Surely the SFA admin should be investigating this outreeeeeegous behaviour..... seriously, I’m out
What’s Runscape?

Trade with Yakker.

Serious post. The Bombers have let one poster become bigger than the club, which is incredibly damaging to the Sweet FA's image. Folding them honestly may be the only reasonable option at this stage, and if it isn't being considered, it should. They have shown they will continue to think they are above the league, and the league's rules, and make a mockery of the competition.

Jesus man, how old are you?
I’m in my 40’s why? Although the going’s on this week have made me feel I’m in a world that I don’t recognize.

The most striking thing is that BRAB is now a good poster.

What a world we live in.
BRAB has made a lot of effort quite noticeably this season I feel. Thought he was going pretty well on a ****ed up podcast too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m in my 40’s why? Although the going’s on this week have made me feel I’m in a world that I don’t recognize.
Hahahhaha.... me too. I have no idea what RuneScape is but I remember my oldest lad who is now 20 was into it.

What a world we live in.

I kept telling you all everything was going to change over this off season.

What a world we live in.

Is this some sort of bizarro world that we’re living in here?

301 days.

That's when I was first acquainted with the scourge that is this Baghdad Bombers posting unit.

301 days ago, a Bombers poster made a joke about the systematic abuse of children. I called them out and to my surprise, was swarmed by a pack of bombers posters attempting to justify such a horrendous joke.

This was the first time I was introduced to the cult of Harolad.

A mindless unit of posters who promote homophobia and racism, the Bombers have been a scourge on the league for 2 seasons now.

That siege mentality died today.

Earlier in the season I thought we had seen the culmination of this siege mentality with Harolad being the first captain in years to be charged with disrepute. Today I was proven wrong. Harolad now faces a 9 week Sweet FA ban, will miss the grand final and leaves his team in tatters days before the grand final. All of this was made possible due to the Bombers relentlessly refusing they were in the wrong, and giving Hate the power he needed to activate Haro's suspended 8 week sentence.

The bombers are a team who's culture was fine tuned to satiate Haro's ego. There's something disturbing about watching a bunch of middle aged men worship a teenager, but perhaps today we have seen Haro's façade finally destroyed.

The Bombers will have to come to terms with the fact that their captain has received a severe penalty for acts unbecoming of a Sweet FA captain.

The irony is that if Harolad had created a team culture where his teammates weren't constantly worshipping him, he may have been put in his place sooner.

This is a time of healing for the league. The biggest problem with the league weren't boys clubs or old posters or s**t rookies. It was a team hellbent on never admitting fault, on pushing the line and on worshipping a repugnant poster.

That ends today, and the league is better for it.

301 days later, the Bombers Siege mentality is dead, for it is undeniably true that the Bombers culture is a poison on the league.

Let's take this moment as a league to heal, for the great Irony in Haro's divisive nature is that for the first time in seasons, the league is completely united in decrying Haro's actions. Let this be the day that kick starts a new era in the league where we can be united again with the sole intent of creating a league enjoyable for all.

Thanks Harolad, because today you saved the league, it just wasn't in the way you expected.
Is it just the Bombers that are part of the HaroLad cult?

This is the seventh thread (outside of the GF thread) that is about Haro.

Is it really dead, BRAB? Or is it spreading like wild fire?

And are you, unknowingly, one of its members?

Is it just the Bombers that are part of the HaroLad cult?

This is the seventh thread (outside of the GF thread) that is about Haro.

Is it really dead, BRAB? Or is it spreading like wild fire?

And are you, unknowingly, one of its members?

We all know harolad is a repugnant child.

You worshipped him until you were forced to drop him.

Nice try.

We all know harolad is a repugnant child.

You worshipped him until you were forced to drop him.

Nice try.
You always have a go at me for my over use of question marks, don’t you????????

Ironically, I just asked you four questions and you didn’t answer, even one...

One of us. One of us. One of us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back