Podcast BigFooty Summer Series Podcast - Ep 01 now available

bigfooty-summer-series.png

Hi all,

Episode 1 of the Summer Series Podcast has been recorded, you can check it out here:

https://www.spreaker.com/user/bigfooty.com

iTunes should be available tomorrow:
iTunes (posted after the live show): https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/bigfooty-com-afl-podcast/id662870487?mt=2

In this episode we discuss:

-Grock and I make a statement about the Richmond premiership
-AFLX and it's place in the game
-Mid week trade period
-Twilight / Night Grand Final
-Big Bash League
-The Ashes
-Christmas shopping / presents

Hope you all enjoy, its a bit different but was good fun.

sorry to anyone who went to listen live at 8:30 but heard nothing, I was having technical issues. but it seemed to work ok once we got it going. any feedback is appreciated.

big thanks to my Co Host Le Grille and our special guests Kangaroos4eva and Grockadoc for their time.

If you wish to come on as a guest for an episode, we would love to have you on! contact myself or Le Grille and we will work out a time with you.

Last edited:
Sorry Michaels I could not tune it while you guys were live. My power been out :(
all good mate, I had a few nervous moments with our power as well!

I should have the episode uploaded tomorrow, just waiting to get access to the backend.

tenor-1.gif

Hi all,

Episode 1 of the Summer Series Podcast has been recorded, you can check it out here:

https://www.spreaker.com/user/bigfooty.com

iTunes should be available tomorrow:
iTunes (posted after the live show): https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/bigfooty-com-afl-podcast/id662870487?mt=2

In this episode we discuss:

-Grock and I make a statement about the Richmond premiership
-AFLX and it's place in the game
-Mid week trade period
-Twilight / Night Grand Final
-Big Bash League
-The Ashes
-Christmas shopping / presents

Hope you all enjoy, its a bit different but was good fun.

sorry to anyone who went to listen live at 8:30 but heard nothing, I was having technical issues. but it seemed to work ok once we got it going. any feedback is appreciated.

big thanks to my Co Host Le Grille and our special guests Kangaroos4eva and Grockadoc for their time.

If you wish to come on as a guest for an episode, we would love to have you on! contact myself or Le Grille and we will work out a time with you.

Cmarsh

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 23, 2012
NSW
AFL Club
GWS
Listening to the AFLX segment and the opinions re what does it try to achieve, no one mentioned the stated reason from the AFL- to make the game more accessible overseas with its rectangular fields. IMO this will open up alot of opportunities for the sport to be played overseas where there wasn't before due to the lack of oval fields. It also has benefits from the drastic reduction in players. Where 18 would be difficult to get the numbers to field a team, 7 plus a few on the bench makes fielding a side much more achievable.

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Listening to the AFLX segment and the opinions re what does it try to achieve, no one mentioned the stated reason from the AFL- to make the game more accessible overseas with its rectangular fields. IMO this will open up alot of opportunities for the sport to be played overseas where there wasn't before due to the lack of oval fields. It also has benefits from the drastic reduction in players. Where 18 would be difficult to get the numbers to field a team, 7 plus a few on the bench makes fielding a side much more achievable.

This is a very good point, I never considered that.

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Back