Punt Road End

Remove this Banner Ad

I fell a foul of the site moderating when I disagreed with the recruitment of Ben Cousins because of his drug addiction.

I complained about the moderating by the other moderators on the site.

I was basically told that they had done nothing wrong even though I was subject to insults/abuse from the site moderators.

Curiously when I cancelled my account I was asked by Rosie why I had done so and told her that the site moderation left a lot to be desired.

Rosie asked why I had not contacted her about my complaint, I then sent her previous response back to her.

none of my posts are being approved, I'm trying to post the interview links.

Rosy isnt replying to my messages anymore either.

I have been pretty nice about it all, just wanting to share the content with other fellow Richmond supporters but have gotten nothing! :-(

I have been pretty nice about it all, just wanting to share the content with other fellow Richmond supporters but have gotten nothing! :-(

She'll see it as undermining her somehow ................

Just use a heap of Tiger hashtags on twitter, most will find it that way and should spread through retweeting hopefully. #dustinmartin #cotchin #premiers #gotiges #tigers #richmond etc etc

Horses for courses.

I never fit in at Punt Road End but glad we have so many homes for our supporters. I was always a BigFooty and Oneeyed-Richmond man.

Shout out to Rosy even though I could never fit in there. We're allowed to be different.
But we're not allowed to be a non-green or non-labour!!

Multiple choice question

1. The administrator of Punt Rd End is
(a) nuts
(b) a hypocrite
(c) paranoid
(d) ultra-protective
(e) someone who loves to play the victim
(f) someone who oscillates from being reasonable and logical, to being manifestly not
(g) all of the above

Last edited:
Multiple choice question

1. The administrator of Punt Rd End is
(a) nuts
(b) a hypocrite
(c) paranoid
(d) ultra-protective
(e) someone who loves to play the victim
(f) someone who oscillates from being reasonable and logical, to being manifestly not
(g) all of the above
Gee; let me think how best to answer that.

I was for a few years when I was in Japan. Got raked over coals by Rosy on the “things that annoy you” thread.

Apparently having to correct a whole classes grammar because their “English” teacher can’t spell, or speak English properly was deemed offensive as there are people on PRE that can’t read and write properly.

With that I made my BF account.

God I miss the dusty thread.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back