Mega Thread Yay I'm going to be a Parent - All blessed news re future hawks in here please!

Remove this Banner Ad

The new & final addition to the ktron family arrived yesterday. Another boy. All doing well.

My 4 yr old has already seen 3 flags :)

Lets hope #2 does as well.
Congrats to Mr & Mrs Ktron!!

But it think you are setting the sights a little low. I've seen 12 flags and I'm still in my forties.

The wife is due in the next week or two. Thanks to parental leave and a truck load of annual leave, I should be able to get to a fair few training sessions at Waverley and report back. Players back on Jan 5th

Liked and 'loled' at the same time. Thought you were going to say, 'thanks to parental leave and a truckload of annual leave I'll be able to spend lots of quality time with my wife and new bub' :D

I just stuck a Hawk sticker on my 2 year old granddaughter's electric car, and she proudly shows all our visitors, while telling them it is a hawk. She then points out the hawks on my caps and key ring.
I should do the same for my Collingwood supporting step daughter. Haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, you got straight back on the horse after twins. I'm impressed.

Congrats to you and Mrs R2G!!
Not quite, not sure i could handle that tbh. My footy team for years was me my mum and sister. We've added a baby each plus the wife as a gold member.

The little fella came early, born 25 December 2017. JrPremiership a healthy 3.66kgs and 52cm. MrsPremiership doing well.

Should be able to make it to trainings until 15 Jan....will send out some reports.
Surely his nickname is JC and not JP !?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back