Mega Thread Yay I'm going to be a Parent - All blessed news re future hawks in here please!

Remove this Banner Ad

It was a joke. He is my son. I accept it - along with my scum supporting wife

Even Hitler’s parents probably loved Hitler. (That said - their son wasn’t a Bombers supporter...so arr...)
that's why I made sure I'd converted mine, we've also poached a nephew across.

My sister didn't convert her blue loving hubby and now she's lost one of the kids to the dark side

Last edited:

My wife didn't convert her blue loving hubby and now she's lost one of the kids to the dark side

How many wives have you got? Or is it your wife that has multiple hubbies? :huh:

How many wives have you got? Or is it your wife that has multiple hubbies? :huh:
whoops, I meant my sister for the second one, that did look a little strange didn't it

My sister didn't convert her blue loving hubby and now she's lost one of the kids to the dark side

I married a Swan and converted her at the 2008 GF. Our 3 boys are all Hawks.

Would have been better if it was 14

I’d like to say 83 for my wife but

a) she is still a Bombers supporter and
b) I was 8 years old
I knew the conversation was successful 100% when we went to round two 2015 and she was as shitty as I was with the bullshit loss by two points to *

I knew the conversation was successful 100% when we went to round two 2015 and she was as shitty as I was with the bullshit loss by two points to *
I actually felt (slightly) guilty when my wife picked up that when her team played a neutral team I was quietly hoping her team lost. I thought I was subtle about it but obviously not

I’m pleased to announce the safe arrival of another baby Hawk! I’ll be trying to sign her up at Glenferrie tomorrow!

(Mum is colourblind- barracks for Collingwood)
I am buying my step daughter a Hawks membership too in the interests of equality!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m pleased to announce the safe arrival of another baby Hawk! I’ll be trying to sign her up at Glenferrie tomorrow!

(Mum is colourblind- barracks for Collingwood)
I am buying my step daughter a Hawks membership too in the interests of equality!
Congrats

I’ve got one due the day we play the Lions. Im sure there will be so many competing emotions that day, some even to do with the birth.
trust me, footy will be a distant third on the day

trust me, footy will be a distant third on the day
The day I was born, June 12th 1965, my dad entered the room in the hospital and before finding out if it was a boy or a girl, he said "we went down to North by 3 points."

My first little Hawk girl was born on the 21st. She was due on the 30th but couldn't wait. Had to get out in time to watch us beat the pies.

Look forward to watching all the games with her, even if it means I cannot attend as many.
Very sincere and heart-felt congratulations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back