News Membership 2018 - 45,000 members (possibly)???

Remove this Banner Ad

Is anyone else a MCC/MFC member? I got my membership pack today and got two scarves for some reason. One was vacuum packed and the other was just in normal plastic wrapping. I talked to my old man and the same thing happened to him. Seemed strange to me, or are they giving two scarves to every member this year?

Is anyone else a MCC/MFC member? I got my membership pack today and got two scarves for some reason. One was vacuum packed and the other was just in normal plastic wrapping. I talked to my old man and the same thing happened to him. Seemed strange to me, or are they giving two scarves to every member this year?
I got the same with my standard memnership.

I didn’t get a scarf at all - I have to collect it from the tent thingy in round one - so I’m a bit jealous of your multi scarf vacuum sealed treatment.

Actually, why do I have to collect my scarf in person anyhow? I assume it’s somehow my fault for ticking a box on a form somewhere.

I didn’t get a scarf at all - I have to collect it from the tent thingy in round one - so I’m a bit jealous of your multi scarf vacuum sealed treatment.

Actually, why do I have to collect my scarf in person anyhow? I assume it’s somehow my fault for ticking a box on a form somewhere.
I remember I used to have collect my scarf, but they started sending it out with my membership pack a few years ago. Not sure why, I don't think I selected anything different at the time.

I got mine the same way. One was a Womens Member scarf though. The standard one was vacuum packed.

Anyone want a spare members pack of Scarfe lanyard sticker? Or the 40% off voucher for the shop? Voucher I can pm you the code, the members pack just transfer me a bit for postage and it's yours.

This happened to me too. Weird.

I'm over the membership scarves that sre clearly designed for dwarves. Went and invested in a 2m scarf.

I got zero bloody scarfs! Always have to pick mine up. This is an outrage!

And what the hell is a Women’s Membership TheDarkDwarf ? Either way, I wouldn’t settle for that second rate scarf - demand a real men’s scarf!
I got one because i am one the inaugural members of the Demons AFLW's team. Also got a real one, really good size too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2018's Slogan "Be part of our Journey"

Who let Goody near the membership department?
Yuk.

Still, I guess they have it covered as far as accuracy goes regardless of which direction we go.

2018's Slogan "Be part of our Journey"

Who let Goody near the membership department?
Been on it with the club 11 years now and I'm sick of asking 'are we there yet?'

Arrive already. 'We've arrived' Now that'd be a slogan that would get people talking!

I just got my membership in the mail. I was a bit confused because I asked for Jack Viney but this came instead. Naturally I called the club to complain, they told me Jack Viney was too politically incorrect and I should be more accepting of diversity. Was also told to embrace the new vegan menu at the mcg. #bepartofourjourney 20180103_133113.jpg

Been on it with the club 11 years now and I'm sick of asking 'are we there yet?'

Arrive already. 'We've arrived' Now that'd be a slogan that would get people talking!
Roll up for the MFC magical journey of disapointment...

Time for Striker hasn't signed up watch...

For the record, I am not yet paid up.
Not on board yet either.

Getting there though, it's just dat money yo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back