WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This s**t company would make so much bank and wouldn't even need to cut pyro and other costs if it actually cared/listened to not what fans want but who they want.

Can only imagine the reaction if Rusev and Reigns were the final two in the Rumble.........

Can only imagine the reaction if Rusev and Reigns were the final two in the Rumble.........
Didnt that happen 2 years ago or something?

I do remember Rusev being close to last along with Roman and the crowd going nuts for Rusev. Maybe the one with Rock trying to put him over.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Didnt that happen 2 years ago or something?

I do remember Rusev being close to last along with Roman and the crowd going nuts for Rusev. Maybe the one with Rock trying to put him over.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Yep, Rusev wasn't thrown over the top and then he came back in when Roman thought he had won and the crowd were going crazy!

Then Roman immediately threw him out. Then they started 1 and 2 next year and Rusev lasted about a minute.

This s**t company would make so much bank and wouldn't even need to cut pyro and other costs if it actually cared/listened to not what fans want but who they want.
Thing is, not every fan wants the same thing and when they are given what they want they'll find something else to complain about anyway. It's impossible for them to keep everyone happy nowadays.

Thing is, not every fan wants the same thing and when they are given what they want they'll find something else to complain about anyway. It's impossible for them to keep everyone happy nowadays.
Agree but say the vast majority of hardcore fans would be able to adjust to some if they also get what they want. Like if Rusev got a main event push I’d happily accept Cesaro getting one despite me not wanting him to have one.

Agree but say the vast majority of hardcore fans would be able to adjust to some if they also get what they want. Like if Rusev got a main event push I’d happily accept Cesaro getting one despite me not wanting him to have one.

If Rusev ever gets a main event push, then Cesaro won’t and vice versa. There’s no way Vince could ever handle 2 incredibly loved Europeans in his main event scene lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Rusev ever gets a main event push, then Cesaro won’t and vice versa. There’s no way Vince could ever handle 2 incredibly loved Europeans in his main event scene lol.
Both have potential to help carry the company for the next decade. Rusev right now seems the most over thing since Daniel Bryan and Cesaro will probably go back to his James Bond s**t if this happened.

Which is why HHH is not the saviour. It’s great he is keeping people happy in NXT, it’s very easy to cater for a small viewership who all want the same thing.

The WWE universe is a lot more diverse and needs to remain so if it is to thrive

Yep, Rusev wasn't thrown over the top and then he came back in when Roman thought he had won and the crowd were going crazy!

Then Roman immediately threw him out.
Then they started 1 and 2 next year and Rusev lasted about a minute.

They recycle this finish every so often. (did it with Del Rio and Santino)

It's the dumbest s**t. There's plenty of TV series people enjoy watching. Why can't WWE do it? These aren't poor guys having a rough time of it. Making television is LITERALLY THEIR JOB. Do you work for The Footy Show? "Look guys, we can't please everybody. So let's serve up a lazy, big pile of s**t every week."

Which is why HHH is not the saviour. It’s great he is keeping people happy in NXT, it’s very easy to cater for a small viewership who all want the same thing.

The WWE universe is a lot more diverse and needs to remain so if it is to thrive
Not much diversity in stale, sterile product for 10yos (and there 'soccer' mum's) before rolling out the nostalgia in road to WrestleMania every year.

It's the dumbest s**t. There's plenty of TV series people enjoy watching. Why can't WWE do it? These aren't poor guys having a rough time of it. Making television is LITERALLY THEIR JOB. Do you work for The Footy Show? "Look guys, we can't please everybody. So let's serve up a lazy, big pile of s**t every week."

How many of those tv series excluding the Simpsons (which is no where near as enjoyable as it used to be) have ran as long as WWE has on tv ? Eventually over time it's going to fizz out just like any other tv series or movie franchise.

You don't enjoy what they put on now but it doesn't mean there's people who feel the same way about the product as you do. Not all fans want the same thing. I'm not saying it's great tv anymore but it's not the end of the world.

How many of those tv series excluding the Simpsons (which is no where near as enjoyable as it used to be) have ran as long as WWE has on tv ? Eventually over time it's going to fizz out just like any other tv series or movie franchise.

You don't enjoy what they put on now but it doesn't mean there's people who feel the same way about the product as you do. Not all fans want the same thing. I'm not saying it's great tv anymore but it's not the end of the world.

The Simpsons and WWE do have some similarities. They were incredibly good when they were good and have become so bad that a time traveller would struggle to convince anybody in the past that they could actually fall so far. The Simpsons was about its title characters. Once it got to a certain number of episodes it was always going to struggle.

But WWE and wrestling is not The Simpsons. When a character gets boring or old you replace them with a new character. If story sucks, you can quickly tweak or change the story (or just drop it completely). There's nothing that forced us to this point of shitness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back