Rumour 'Tex' Walker unhappy to share nickname

Remove this Banner Ad

LittleCrowBoy

All Australian
Mar 4, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
In terms of disproving your point, im a supporter of a better team having a go at a Walker. And we have many players better.

Thanks for turning up.

Regards,

Reigning Premiers.
LOL ....mate....you joined Big Footy AFTER your team won the flag !!!!
Try sticking to your own board for a while and chatting to your thousands of new found friends before "disproving" any posts.
Your why Tigers supporters get such a bad rap....your a fair weather, bandwagoner.
See you in another 30 years when you win your next flag.

Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
LOL ....mate....you joined Big Footy AFTER your team won the flag !!!!
Try sticking to your own board for a while and chatting to your thousands of new found friends before "disproving" any posts.
Your why Tigers supporters get such a bad rap....your a fair weather, bandwagoner.
See you in another 30 years when you win your next flag.
Lol so your measure of a true supporter is how long theyve been on this forum? Good luck!

Now that Im here, if you think your meek request to not critique your posts and stick to the Richmond board is of any worth to others, you are in for much dissapointment. Or should i say more dissapointment! ;) :trophy:

Last edited:

LittleCrowBoy

All Australian
Mar 4, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Lol so your measure of a true supporter is how long theyve been on this forum? Good luck!

Now that Im here, if you think your meek request to not critique your posts and stick to the Richmond board is of any worth to others, you are in for much dissapointment. Or should i say more dissapointment! ;) :trophy:
Wow....nice comeback. I suggest you keep enjoying your premiership as much as you can. The Tigers are not a consistent team...just a flash in the pan like the dogs. If anything the last 2 years have cheapened what it means to be premiers. The VFL have managed to turned the comp into a chook raffle.
I'm actually not bitter...well done to the Tigers....they took a leaf out of Steve Bradbury's book and kept standing while others fell over their own feet.
BTW - I think you'll find Walker is remembered as a much better player than Cloke though....that was just a very average troll on you part ;)

Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Wow....nice comeback. I suggest you keep enjoying your premiership as much as you can. The Tigers are not a consistent team...just a flash in the pan like the dogs. If anything the last 2 years have cheapened what it means to be premiers. The VFL have managed to turned the comp into a chook raffle.
I'm actually not bitter...well done to the Tigers....they took a leaf out of Steve Bradbury's book and kept standing while others fell over their own feet.
BTW - I think you'll find Walker is remembered as a much better player than Cloke though....that was just a very average troll on you part ;)
Yeah yeah heard that all before.

Losers can please themselves. Winners are grinners:trophy::D

Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
unnamed.jpg
Now where were we, oh yeah....

LittleCrowBoy

All Australian
Mar 4, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
So if your team is crap you're not allowed to comment because you support a lesser team but if your team is good you're not allowed to comment because you're a bandwagoner?
Man...your not very smart are you?
Nothing wrong with having a successful team....do you know what a bandwagoner even is? ...hint...it's not just a supporter of a successful team.
As for lesser teams like yours...comment all you like...I just find it funny when you bag out players and or teams that are currently better than yours.
I'd suggest most on this thread should be bagging out their own players....say....players that choke in extra time in a final at home ;)

Carson Dial

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Nothing wrong with having a successful team....do you know what a bandwagoner even is? ...hint...it's not just a supporter of a successful team.
As for lesser teams like yours...comment all you like...I just find it funny when you bag out players and or teams that are currently better than yours.
I'd suggest most on this thread should be bagging out their own players....say....players that choke in extra time in a final at home ;)
You saying the Crows didn’t choke in the GF!?

LittleCrowBoy

All Australian
Mar 4, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
You saying the Crows didn’t choke in the GF!?
Actually I don't think they choked at all...although they diid approach the game overconfident - including the coaching staff.
Other factors were:
Too many players carrying niggling injuries which affected them on the day.

Some of our faster runners taking heavy knocks in the first quarter - Cameron, Laird, Brown, Greenwood.

The way the game was adjudicated - in the last couple years especially, you'd hate to be a key forward for the away team! ....this isn't sooking about the umps and blaming them....it's just highlighting that both the Tigers and Dogs could play to their strengths with a lot of "rough" "scraggy" play that is pulled up during the season.
On the other hand the away team seems to be under the microscope with the whistle and has to execute everything to a much higher standard.

Missing McGovern and Smith - both injured during the finals and this affected our balance a lot

Jenkins, Mackay and to a lesser extent Atkins went missing as they do in EVERY high pressure away final !!!

Lever not signing before the grand final and Dusty doing the opposite really pissed off his teammates....it created a negative vibe we didn't need.

With the above issues all surfacing during the first half...I believe the Crows dropped their heads and basically felt they couldn't win....on the other hand the confidence of Richmond grew and they played with more dare and run...leading to the floodgates opening.

Let's not forget the Tigers are a good, disciplined and well coached side.

We should all know by now...to win as the interstate team...you need a LOT to go right and you have to be a MUCH better side on the day....to be fair the same could be said if the GF was played interstate and the Vics had to travel.

IAMJUNGLEMUFFIN

Cancelled
Feb 8, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Actually I don't think they choked at all...although they diid approach the game overconfident - including the coaching staff.
Other factors were:

Some of our faster runners taking heavy knocks in the first quarter - Cameron, Laird, Brown, Greenwood.

The way the game was adjudicated - in the last couple years especially, you'd hate to be a key forward for the away team! ....this isn't sooking about the umps and blaming them....it's just highlighting that both the Tigers and Dogs could play to their strengths with a lot of "rough" "scraggy" play that is pulled up during the season.
On the other hand the away team seems to be under the microscope with the whistle and has to execute everything to a much higher standard.

Missing McGovern and Smith - both injured during the finals and this affected our balance a lot

Jenkins, Mackay and to a lesser extent Atkins went missing as they do in EVERY high pressure away final !!!

Lever not signing before the grand final and Dusty doing the opposite really pissed off his teammates....it created a negative vibe we didn't need.

With the above issues all surfacing during the first half...I believe the Crows dropped their heads and basically felt they couldn't win....on the other hand the confidence of Richmond grew and they played with more dare and run...leading to the floodgates opening.

We should all know by now...to win as the interstate team...you need a LOT to go right and you have to be a MUCH better side on the day....to be fair the same could be said if the GF was played interstate and the Vics had to travel.
There is no away team in the GF, they both get the same number of tickets, unless you're saying the corporate ticket supporters are exclusively supporting the Vic team.

Sour grapes.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

LittleCrowBoy

All Australian
Mar 4, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
There is no away team in the GF, they both get the same number of tickets, unless you're saying the corporate ticket supporters are exclusively supporting the Vic team.

Sour grapes.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
That's the single dumbest statement I've ever read on BF

F.Y.I. - Your home ground is where you play most your games....you also don't need a plane to get there...it's not based on ticket sales...but you already know that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 9, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other factors were:

So in other words you choked

Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
In other words we lost.
Similar to various St Kilda attempts to win a flag since 1966
Nah...Chuckie is on the money. You choked.

Courtesy of Captain Shex.

images (6).jpeg

LMAO what the hell was Tex thinking coming up with this poo!!!? All ego no common sense. You just know the Tex copyright rumor is probably true. Its hardly a long bow.

Last edited:

chickentendies

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Mar 26, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Brah there's only so many ellipses in the world, please don't use all of them up.

Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
i love this thread because you know it actually happened, the captain tackling the big issues this offseason. don't forget he already addressed "growing the culture", so don't worry that'll be crossed off the list, he's in the process of "growing the culture" and keeping his nickname legacy perfect. i wonder if he makes his teammates call him sir?

Brilliantly said.

LittleCrowBoy

All Australian
Mar 4, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Nah...Chuckie is on the money. You choked.

Courtesy of Captain Shex.

View attachment 448962

LMAO what the hell was Tex thinking coming up with this poo!!!? All ego no common sense. You just know the Tex copyright rumor is probably true. Its hardly a long bow.
All I know is when my team wins...I just quietly enjoy it. The fact so many Richmond supporters feel the need to troll the Crows after beating them in the GF proves hey know if was a "one off" victory for them...no backing it up. Going the way of the dogs next year
It also shows the Tigers supporter base has a high percentage of meat heads.

You really should grab the box of tissues and watch the GF again rather than waste your time here.

But if you feel a need to gloat....cause football is your life.....go ahead....I'll just pity you.

I must say I've found Hawthorne supporters to be the best on BF. ....see if you can get anywhere near their dynasty or level of grace.

LittleCrowBoy

All Australian
Mar 4, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
We choked in 1997 and 2009 but....we actually had leadership
Lol...good for you.

Do you realise it's other captains of other teams....perhaps even yours ...that voted Tex the best captain in the league 2 years in a row ????

Apparently your captains know less about football and leadership than the astute wannabes on BF ...lol

Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
All I know is when my team wins...I just quietly enjoy it. The fact so many Richmond supporters feel the need to troll the Crows after beating them in the GF proves hey know if was a "one off" victory for them...You really should grab the box of tissues and watch the GF again rather than waste your time here.

I must say I've found Hawthorne supporters to be the best on BF. ....see if you can get anywhere near their dynasty or level of grace.

Lol @ the self appointed gold standard of accurately knowing so much about clubs and fan ettiquette, but cant even spell the club names right. Just a typo?

Oh noes we have more folks.....

Nah....Hawthorne really were a great team. I'd say you need at least 2 in a 2-4 year period to be considered a great team. It's a bit of a chook raffle the way the VFL run the show ;)

Go Crowse

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back