Scape Goat TRTT Part 5: A Good Day to Ken Hard

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OtZSmRn.gif

It's no Friday the 13th part 3

Sent from mTalk

Meanwhile, on a random street corner in Royal Park...
b8aa61ecc4654a22a025d8b28a63a2b1.jpg

Always good to visit the homelands for Christmas and see the traditional village practices in full swing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meanwhile, on a random street corner in Royal Park...
b8aa61ecc4654a22a025d8b28a63a2b1.jpg

Always good to visit the homelands for Christmas and see the traditional village practices in full swing.
Well if it had run a little faster that greyhound might still be around.

Currently watching Man Fire Food.

View attachment 449182

I see 7Flix has National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation on tonite - oh well, it is the twelfth day of Christmas, so I suppose it's still seasonal, just. I swear two channels had that movie on at the same time one day over the actual Christmas break :drunk:

The Lost Boys on the telly. I don't reckon I've seen it since the 80s. Holding up well so far. Spectacular hair and fashions
The Lost Boys were peak Corey’s. It’s near the top of my still to show list for my boys, as I continue my summer of exposing them to the 80’s classics I grew up with.

The Lost Boys were peak Corey’s. It’s near the top of my still to show list for my boys, as I continue my summer of exposing them to the 80’s classics I grew up with.
Corey Feldman was a one trick pony though. No surprise he didn't get any work after he exhausted all the roles that required him to play Corey Feldman

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Corey Feldman was a one trick pony though. No surprise he didn't get any work after he exhausted all the roles that required him to play Corey Feldman
Never stopped Kevin Costner.

Just the sheer awfulness of it. I couldn't tear away. The repeated cutaways of the shark 'chasing' the divers with the dolphins was so ludicrous that it had to be planned as a parody originally.

And actually was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back