Bitcoin, will you join the pyramid scheme and get rich?

Remove this Banner Ad

Frk it, I’ve pulled the trigger! 3.5k dropped on tron and I can just feel it rising already!

EAD pheasants

View attachment 449022

Real bay stories:

My missus' dad has insane Alzheimer's so we had the task of collecting all of his assets in case we needed to sell to pay for care etc.

Amongst his stuff were lots of penny arcade machines dating back to 1905. He used to run a museum on classic games and still had a few on loan to various places. Still fully operational!

I did some research on one we put into storage, and last time it sold at auction it went for 20k pounds. Crazy!

So looks like you've just flipped the crypto game on its head. Hold onto that and then buy this website off chief who looks to be the biggest scaredy cat in this thread.

Also, cryptos are sweet. I've made some great money. Just not from bitcoin.

That’s great hindsight, like saying if you backed X racehorse you’d have tripled your money in a minute.

I’d like you to tell me which crypto to invest in for a day, in advance and I’ll check the result next day.

Can you do it for me?
I’m in for the long hall. I made money by holding. I just did it to see what would happen few years ago. Not much happened mostly. Went up and down. I’ve gone down on some over 70 percent. I don’t fear money. But now they gone up 1000s percent. If I was a newbie I’d put into 6 cryptos. Hold for 3 months. If gone up a bucket take some then keep playing. If not and let’s say nothing really happens just hold..
I’ve made my choice with cryptos.. sure ruined my life .. lol

I’m in for the long hall. I made money by holding. I just did it to see what would happen few years ago. Not much happened mostly. Went up and down. I’ve gone down on some over 70 percent. I don’t fear money. But now they gone up 1000s percent. If I was a newbie I’d put into 6 cryptos. Hold for 3 months. If gone up a bucket take some then keep playing. If not and let’s say nothing really happens just hold..
I’ve made my choice with cryptos.. sure ruined my life .. lol

Have you sold your bitcoin and realized the gains yet or just holding still?

Have you sold your bitcoin and realized the gains yet or just holding still?
I’ve still got many coins but also put into other cryptos that have taken off or I take educated guesses which ones may take off in the future. I do my homework. Also of course I have cashed in. You be stupid not too. It all depends what your trying to get out of it all. I’m happy enough now. If it crashed would not bother me. But if I was reading this thread I’d go stuff it let’s have a shot at this. It’s can be so fun. Bitcoin has no idea it would go to 25000 aud. That was insane. I had a mate who had 200 of them few years back and sold out. He is successful in his own right but now that would be 4 million worth. Many stories like that. If you hold anything could happen. I’m big on litecoin atm. It flew 6000 percent last year but I really feel it’s still under valued. Do your own homework on this coin and make a decision to hold till end of 2018.

If you started today and put 1000 on tron you doubled your cash in a day. Get in and play

That’s great hindsight, like saying if you backed X racehorse you’d have tripled your money in a minute.

I’d like you to tell me which crypto to invest in for a day, in advance and I’ll check the result next day.

Can you do it for me?

View attachment 449013

Ok I’ll check again tomorrow night.

Screenshot_2018-01-05-17-37-02-96.png

47% gain in a day

I’ve still got many coins but also put into other cryptos that have taken off or I take educated guesses which ones may take off in the future. I do my homework. Also of course I have cashed in. You be stupid not too. It all depends what your trying to get out of it all. I’m happy enough now. If it crashed would not bother me. But if I was reading this thread I’d go stuff it let’s have a shot at this. It’s can be so fun. Bitcoin has no idea it would go to 25000 aud. That was insane. I had a mate who had 200 of them few years back and sold out. He is successful in his own right but now that would be 4 million worth. Many stories like that. If you hold anything could happen. I’m big on litecoin atm. It flew 6000 percent last year but I really feel it’s still under valued. Do your own homework on this coin and make a decision to hold till end of 2018.

Is there an app you can get where you can just sign up and buy coins or do you have to go through a broker?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ross feckin Greenwood eat ya heart out

To be fair it's back down to around 15c and will go back down some more, this s**t is volatile. I bought into digibyte at 5c and can now easily cash out my original investment and just hold the profits to see what happens. That way if the bubble bursts or there are regulatory changes which destroy crypto I've lost nothing but if it keeps going I still have my skin in the game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back