Star Wars What Star Wars Spin-offs Do You Want?

Remove this Banner Ad

I don wonder if Disney will consider animated movies pitched at more than just children, allowing them to do movies with the OT characters without having to recast. I always thought the Thrawn trilogy could have made a decent animated film. It could help fill in the blanks between the OT and new films.
Just have to see those youtube videos --- Battlefront II game movie (all cut-scenes), or The Old Republic game movie (all cut-scenes). Theres 50 minutes of it, views like a movie.

I feel like Boba Fett got his origin story in the prequels. He'll likely also make an appearance in Solo. He's done IMO.
He also got a lot of back-story in the Rebels cartoon series. You see him as a young boy, working with space pirates, freelancing, interacting with the crew of the Ghost. So yeah, he's probably done.

Everyone's making joke suggestions, but I genuinely think the following would be a good idea.....

In these anthology stand-alones, I'd like Disney to make different TYPES of movies, as in the style. Han Solo movie as like a Jim Carrey comedy. Bobba Fett movie as like some artistic French/Hitchcock movie. Obi-Wan movie as a typical Sergio Leone Western. Palpatine or Plagueis movie as like some 1950s black and white Film Noir. JJ Binks as a secret Sith apprentice movie like a Tarantino thriller. Etc. Leave the formulated SW-style to the main trilogy movies.

I just don't think drastic shifts in tone work in Star Wars. See: Poe's joke exchange with Hux.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd love to see a movie in a bit of a different style.

I know someone said earlier that the Solo movie should be a heist movie. When Rogue One was announced, I was really hoping for Star Wars: Oceans Eleven.

Maybe they could do that with the Bothans for the plans for the second Death Star? Ideally they'd abandon the idea that Bothans are wolfman looking creatures. I know the "stealing of the death star" plans has been done, but there is nothing like a well executed heist movie.

Other than that, do stuff from outside the Skywalker series. Something set in the early days of the Jedi and Sith orders would be excellent.

Can't really abandon that when they're on screen in movies already.

I don wonder if Disney will consider animated movies pitched at more than just children, allowing them to do movies with the OT characters without having to recast. I always thought the Thrawn trilogy could have made a decent animated film. It could help fill in the blanks between the OT and new films.

This was my hope when the Clone Wars series was first created, and I hoped we'd see adaptations of the better books. That hope is long gone now.

Would love to see a R rated SW film with all the gore involved in a lightsaber battle.

Just keep Tarantino away from it please
Have seen plenty of limbs and heads being chopped off by lightsabers in most Star Wars movies to date. What do you mean by gore?

Yep another Star Wars thread , maybe a SW sub-board is a good idea

With all this talk about Obi-Wan and Han Solo getting their own movie , what back story/spin-off do you want to see and why?

Snoke and his rise

Whatever happened to Bobba Fett?

I actually want to go back 200 years and see how the Federation began

lol wtf

Yep another Star Wars thread , maybe a SW sub-board is a good idea

With all this talk about Obi-Wan and Han Solo getting their own movie , what back story/spin-off do you want to see and why?

Snoke and his rise

Whatever happened to Bobba Fett?

I actually want to go back 200 years and see how the Federation began

Kinda hard with snoke as he is 9 foot tall and is prob older than yoda

Woot bout r rated with nude scenes.......
You know I was thinking about a Jedi themed teen sex-comedy where a young man uses his newly discovered power of the force to look at bewbs.

But then I remembered they already made that movie.
b5fe2d51f4e8316401ff093bb81ce405.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

You know I was thinking about a Jedi themed teen sex-comedy where a young man uses his newly discovered power of the force to look at bewbs.

lol, not if SW is still Disney owned.

They're getting a little behind in their classwork.

rofl.

If people want 'adult' Star Wars they'll be waiting forever. It's a massive corporate brand. Move on and watch other sci-fi for that. I suggest The Expanse!

I'd love to see a Shadows of the Empire 80s American/western style animation. They could even sell it as legends without interfering with Disney canon.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back