The Quintessential Bigfooty NBA Week 13 Thread (ESPN/Lavar Ball free zone)

Remove this Banner Ad

LA Lakers Aussie superstar Andrew Bogut has been released by the team.

We now watch with baited breath to see which contender he shall go to. Milwaukee would be a romantic notion
Melbourne United?

Arrived back in Melbourne, after a year away yesterday, and saw no less than four Ben Simmons jersey sightings. The bandwagon city I've walked into is seemingly very real. (I won't comment on the lack of arm definition on each of these sightings, but srsly do u even brah?)

LA Lakers Aussie superstar Andrew Bogut has been released by the team.

We now watch with baited breath to see which contender he shall go to. Milwaukee would be a romantic notion

Arrived back in Melbourne, after a year away yesterday, and saw no less than four Ben Simmons jersey sightings. The bandwagon city I've walked into is seemingly very real. (I won't comment on the lack of arm definition on each of these sightings, but srsly do u even brah?)

Where you been brah?

I havent seen any joey ingles jerseys anywhere, one guy at my gym dons the mills spurs one.....benny simmons is the pick of the aussies id say.

Was gonna get a bogut Lakers #66 jersey but.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dragan Bender has found his shooting licence
I'm a pretty big believe in Bender, I don't think he's going to be a star in the sense he'll be a big ppg guy you go to at the end of games but his skill set is the sort that will elevate a good team even if his numbers wont shot it, kinda Draymond like. Space the floor, versatile defender, stay in his lane and not harm the team.

I'm a pretty big believe in Bender, I don't think he's going to be a star in the sense he'll be a big ppg guy you go to at the end of games but his skill set is the sort that will elevate a good team even if his numbers wont shot it, kinda Draymond like. Space the floor, versatile defender, stay in his lane and not harm the team.
Yes I think you're right. He's the prototypical big guy for the current game. Looks like he finally gave himself the green light to shoot today. He can handle the ball a bit also and good to see him put it on the floor and drive and finish. His defence is solid as well. Only 19 so there's time!

Yes I think you're right. He's the prototypical big guy for the current game. Looks like he finally gave himself the green light to shoot today. He can handle the ball a bit also and good to see him put it on the floor and drive and finish. His defence is solid as well. Only 19 so there's time!
He was only nineteen

I can't even imagine Brook Lopez' reaction of utter delight when he was told that he didn't even need to go inside and crash the glass on offense anymore and that he could just shoot from the 3 point line.

Come on Sperms

He's an idiot and a racist.

He'll take aim at Magic next. Absolute cancer of a human.

Maybe he don't have the relationship that me and Zo got. And I don't think he did. First of all, your mom wasn't there, so something's got to change right there. It's not the same. Lonzo can come home and see his mom and dad all the time. We've been together. Most people, with this talent, usually has a single parent. Not two of them together.

Yeah I used to enjoy the meme but he kinda did his dash with me when he started talking about Kyrie's parents and his mother....who is not alive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back