Prediction 2018 Membership Tally - 60,000

How many members for season 2018?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

No update on current tally as of yet. To be expected over the Xmas and new year period. I dare say the next update will be at 50k+

My brother just bought two memberships for his out of Victoria daughters under some sort of membership deal for four home games to entice/incentivise them to visit this year for the first time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m genuinely glad you can feel this way. Not everybody could.

But I torture myself. I’ve gone to about 20 of Ports home games in the last two years & around 8 Crow games so I find it extremely disillusioning
How many Geelong Home games have you been too - at KP and at MCG?

True.
We have a houseful of scarves and caps.
Time for a new useful freebie.
Those blankets were good value.
I'd love to have some old Geelong scarves, to make a blanket - I'm kind of crafty like that lol

So I rang the membership services today asking If my membership had been sent. 'we're behind the 8 ball and I'm not sure If yours has been sent or not. Ring back next week If it hasn't arrived and we'll re-send it.' :eek:
That is such slack customer service! Send Cook an email.

So I rang the membership services today asking If my membership had been sent. 'we're behind the 8 ball and I'm not sure If yours has been sent or not. Ring back next week If it hasn't arrived and we'll re-send it.' :eek:

Yep, I haven't got mine as yet either Knackers.

Our family got our pack on Christmas Eve, only just opened it this week in detail and found another member's pack in there! Called the club to report it, and it sounded like this person hadn't reported it missing/not-arrived as yet. Agree with others that the past few years the members scarves are garbage compared to years earlier. Although this year's hat is an improvement on the previous year's. That said, the hat designs have been more and more boring in recent times too.

Got my pack the other day, not much too it these days really is there (the kids ones though are great)
remember when they decided to do the key rings for different lengths of memberships? they were good.

and not sure what the point of my selecting to receive a hat was, they just sent me a scarf instead anyway

2018%20Membership%20Tally%20080118.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems to have slowed a bit, was thinking 50k by now but I suppose over the holiday period memberships arent the first thing on the mind. Confident of a record membership year all the same. Go you Catters

Last edited:
been very certain about never giving the club a cent but ive also been a person who does s**t on the spur of a moment and doesn't think things through. Might try to get #50000
Drop the grudge and jump on the bandwagon

Will be near tear-jerking to see Yablett in the flesh, back where he belongs. Wouldn't miss it for the world

Drop the grudge and jump on the bandwagon

Will be near tear-jerking to see Yablett in the flesh, back where he belongs. Wouldn't miss it for the world
yeah there are a few of my mates already planning to get to the G for round 1... have to see Gaz in his first game back

yeah there are a few of my mates already planning to get to the G for round 1... have to see Gaz in his first game back
Will he be a late late change just to add to the suspense of his return?

Members pack arrived. Not sure about the need for ‘fragile’ packaging though.
I received mine around Xmas time and received a message to advise I had a parcel at home labeled "fragile" - surely it wasn't the hat or maybe they were referring to the premiership members keyring

I've now got to remember where I've put my membership so I don't end up in a frantic search for it prior to our first match for the year

I received mine around Xmas time and received a message to advise I had a parcel at home labeled "fragile" - surely it wasn't the hat or maybe they were referring to the premiership members keyring

I've now got to remember where I've put my membership so I don't end up in a frantic search for it prior to our first match for the year
I just throw it in my wallet, then I always know where it is.

The membership scarf is really flimsy! Cheap, nasty, very bad quality.

On the bright side, if the electricity goes out at KP, crowd can rub scarves together to generate the whole ground.

Back