Opinion Tim Holt Article

Remove this Banner Ad

fair call on Sicily going forward. He can ping a goal

Sicily's a natural forward and a potential star. And,as mentioned, a goal kicker.
Another reason to move him forward - he won't get the savage treatment he got as a defender last year.

No opposition coach is going to give away 4 free kicks for 4 goals a game to Sicily.

Care to show evidence where I have;

'plagiarized content from BigFooty'

I will wait with baited breath. if you cannot provide such evidence. I would suggest you think before posting such foolish comments that could be used against you ;)

"Plagiarised".

Damn those American kids on BigFooty ...

Which I love btw. Just another way for Hawthorn to make the opposition #headf**ked
It helps us adapt to injuries that inevitably occur during season. It also IMO makes our players better players. They are able to appreciate other players in the team and their roles (walk a mile in their shoes)

TOB in the back half? I like him further up much like Buddy in 2013 and Schoey in 2015.
I like that too. Love to see Timmy as a high half fwd on one wing and shoey on the other. Both give a good contest and have damaging field kicks. Those two going long a resting ruck and a mosquito fleet at his feet could be exiting!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope we don't get Lynch - there, I said it. We've paid a lot for one big name signing already, if you do that too many times you start to sour your culture and it doesn't lead to additional success.
Lynch is coming.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back