Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember when earlier this year there would be Saints supporters posting the St Kilda best 22 in 2018 and they had Fyfe in it lol

Saints aint getting anyone!
I don't think it would be too hard to find a best 22 posted a few months ago containing Fyfe, Kelly and Martin to be honest.

Right, it took about six weeks.

I'm so ******* over the Tiger flogs shitting up the main board. Speak a bad word about Richmond and its like 'WE WUZ PREMIERS HAHAHAHAHAHA'. For *'s sake. Get the * over it and understand that there can be an adult conversation about your club without having to resort to that bullshit.

Right, it took about six weeks.

I'm so ******* over the Tiger flogs shitting up the main board. Speak a bad word about Richmond and its like 'WE WUZ PREMIERS HAHAHAHAHAHA'. For ****'s sake. Get the **** over it and understand that there can be an adult conversation about your club without having to resort to that bullshit.
Doggies weren't that much different last year TBH but yeah, it's a little annoying

To be fair, can you imagine the carryon from our supporters in general, and on this site, if we won the flag? I know I'd fill my boots!

it would be the greatest comeback known to mankind in my books hahahaaaaa :D:p

Lol now theyve won a flag they wear scarves and jumpers so are easily identified.

Trust me, they need this. They got nothing else to turn to.

1. "Melbourne- Have a talented list. They are an over confident bunch who havent achieved anything."
Thats coming from a richmond supporter
It’s a widely held view I’m afraid, so probably doesn’t actually qualify as true Loony Bin material.

Plus Richmond literally have achieved something so I'm not sure the point of the post.
It’s sort of disturbing, the Richmond premiership - it’s like the world has slipped its moorings just a bit when you can’t go LOL Richmond at every second post on the main board. But they did win it and there is no way I can convince myself they fluked it. If their star players in Martin, Rance and Cotchin stay uninjured and retain form, and other leaders like Reiwoldt continue to maintain his newfound defensive pressure, then they will be there abouts for next year at least.

It’s sort of disturbing, the Richmond premiership - it’s like the world has slipped its moorings just a bit when you can’t go LOL Richmond at every second post on the main board. But they did win it and there is no way I can convince myself they fluked it. If their star players in Martin, Rance and Cotchin stay uninjured and retain form, and other leaders like Reiwoldt continue to maintain his newfound defensive pressure, then they will be there abouts for next year at least.
Possibly. But they had so so many average players playing above themselves I just can't see it happening again. I don't see them improving because they had pretty much all the side have career best seasons. Would not be surprised if they are around the 4-10 mark again.

That's also what I want, the Richmond Era can * right off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. "Melbourne- Have a talented list. They are an over confident bunch who havent achieved anything."
Thats coming from a richmond supporter
I wish i could fire back, but Richmond supporters have the high ground now

Plus Richmond literally have achieved something so I'm not sure the point of the post.

One freak occurrence and now we have to give Richmond supporters' opinions undue weight? I will dig a grave, top myself and roll around in it before I stoop to that level. Nuts to those unbearable clowns.

One freak occurrence and now we have to give Richmond supporters' opinions undue weight? I will dig a grave, top myself and roll around in it before I stoop to that level. Nuts to those unbearable clowns.

I wonder what the statue of limitations is on Bigfooty for supporters to point at their premiership as making them more knowledgeable.

Port board

I called for Watts to be our lead-up forward back in July 2016, because I knew he had an elite kick, good defensive pressure and a pretty good tank on him.

tenor.gif

This is a place for quoting all the completely unreasonable, ridiculous things you see posted elsewhere on BF so we can all have a laugh.

For example:

Two rules:

Remove the name of the poster

If you keep their name they'll get an alert.

Don't quote the Doctor

You know who I mean. We don't need his bullshit on here.
In all seriousness, I don't know who the Dr is?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back