Vic Melbourne's Sudanese gangs

Remove this Banner Ad

They are committing robberies and assault and it's being brushed off like it never even happened.

It is on the front of the main newspaper. Every day. It is all over talkback radio. Ministers and PMs are whipping it into a frenzy.

And you believe this is something never seen before. Assaults, burglaries and car jackings. The hysteria is pathetic.

It is on the front of the main newspaper. Every day. It is all over talkback radio. Ministers and PMs are whipping it into a frenzy.

And you believe this is something never seen before. Assaults, burglaries and car jackings. The hysteria is pathetic.

The brazen manner of the crimes is new.

This one happened just now, walking distance from my place.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...n/news-story/ad00f4cfb94d7b2f2c7275b92733f9ba
Gang assault in Melbourne north suburb of Preston

[checks baseball bats]

And you don't see the problem here? The Murdoch press keeping the authorities honest while they are clueless about what to do. It's third world.

Travel cards.

So you both lied and tried to derail a thread at the same time, well done.

Maybe it's the racist people that make themangry about whites? It's a vicious circle.

They have so much reason to hate white people. Been given the opportunity to be removed from a war zone to a first world welfare state

Yep, totally understandable.

And you don't see the problem here? The Murdoch press keeping the authorities honest while they are clueless about what to do. It's third world.

How DARE Murdoch report the truth? Shameful.

Whats a few assaults compared to the cultural enrichment that is brought from refugees? Any journo mentioning crime stats re ethnicity should be jailed for hate crimes.

Thank God for the ABC.

They have so much reason to hate white people. Been given the opportunity to be removed from a war zone to a first world welfare state

So, having people here hate them, want them dead, want them removed from the country.. isn't giving them a reason to do anything? Ok. They must be all crazy, 3rd world savages

#medusalalogic

So, having people here hate them, want them dead, want them removed from the country.. isn't giving them a reason to do anything? Ok. They must be all crazy, 3rd world savages

#medusalalogic

But his B.Fin from Open Universities Australia trumps any BA and allows him to speak with authority on almost any topic, except finance.

So, having people here hate them, want them dead, want them removed from the country.. isn't giving them a reason to do anything?

#medusalalogic

Shameless apologism. "People are driven to criminality by racism, its not their fault"

Well i hope your family members dont get robbed, assaulted or raped.

But his B.Fin from Open Universities Australia trumps any BA and allows him to speak with authority on almost any topic, except finance.

Being able to open a milk carton trumps a BA.

You dont have one by any chance do you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shameless apologism. "People are driven to criminality by racism, its not their fault"

Well i hope your family members dont get robbed, assaulted or raped.
Shameful. You're wanting my family members to get robbed/assaulted/raped just so you can prove a racist point.

I never apologised for them, I was simply putting a motive behind their crimes. That's what rational people do, not call for the deportation of a race of people because of a few bad eggs. Are you now going to call me an apologist everytime I find a motive behind anyones crime? Because if you do, go call all the detectives who find motives for crimes.. and call them apologists.

#medusalalogic

I never apologised for them, I was simply putting a motive behind their crimes. That's what rational people do, not call for the deportation of a race of people because of a few bad eggs.

Noone is calling for the deportation of a race of people (unless Mal is on Stormfront again)

So, you are comparing these people to the jews in Nazi Germany

Smack yourself in the head with Godwins hammer (not Thor's, thor was a white supremacist no doubt)

Noone is calling for the deportation of a race of people (unless Mal is on Stormfront again)

So, you are comparing these people to the jews in Nazi Germany

Smack yourself in the head with Godwins hammer (not Thor's, thor was a white supremacist no doubt)
Yes, thats what I did, you can see where I wrote the word Nazi and Jews.

Maybe you should read, they didn't teach you that in your Diploma of Finance.

#medusalalogic

Everyone was up in arms about the bikie gangs.

Everyone was demanding police action during the gangland wars.

The community was united against criminal gangs/groups.

A new gang threat appears on the horizon...

Racist!!!

So you both lied and tried to derail a thread at the same time, well done.

But they need to climb to the middle class at least before they become eligible for the good welfare

So when people of the African community openly state they are trying hard to be model citizens with gainful employment, getting tertiary education and participating in sport/ "Australian" activities, they're still slated for supporting gangs.

Just admit you hate blacks and you don't want them here since they can do no good, which in turn supports the Australia is racist assertion, which then supports why some kids will always act out because they've been told they don't belong their whole lives.

Underworld crims killing underworld crims.

These are random crimes that could affect anyone at any time. Stop being an apologist.

What?

Tell that to the endless victims of armed robberies.

Who’s being an apologist?

Your point about this “brazenness” being unprecedented is bullshit, pure and simple.

Everyone was up in arms about the bikie gangs.

Everyone was demanding police action during the gangland wars.

The community was united against criminal gangs/groups.

A new gang threat appears on the horizon...

Racist!!!

Probably because those past examples were actual gang threats

Comparing this kids to bikes and gangland wars :tearsofjoy:

I can’t believe this bullshit from the govt and media still works on some.

Why are some succeeding and others aren't? The problem kids have no real interest or aptitude for anything worthwhile, same as any other colour of troublemaker. Their behaviour needs to be punished at face value, they do not deserve any special consideration because they belong to a minority.

Find a skill and develop it and be productive, like other migrant groups have done before them, or get shipped home. That is not exactly a Draconian request.
Why are some white kids from rural Victoria doing ice and some going to uni? FFS.

Im still shocked posters are claiming car jackings, dickheads punching up kids for their phones and assaults are something we've never seen before?

It's hysterical.

There was never any gangs or gang trouble in the history of the Western suburbs until these Sudanese refugees showed up.:devil:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back