Port Adelaide: We Exist To Win Sponsorships

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone see the irony of the top poster by a mile on these threads complaining that she is the most noticed?
Someone is crying out for attention methinks.
So who is the narcissist here?
Just sayin.
You've got it arse about face (no pun intended Willo/Nelso);)
Suby is in your heads and you all keep bait taking like a collective OneGreatPufferfish:blowfish::blowfish::blowfish::blowfish::blowfish::blowfish:; don't ever stop.

How did little 'miss public profile' go?
Did she end up sponsoring you Puffers or is she still waiting for her court appearance?o_O

Confidential request from SA-based Chinese businesswoman and Port Adelaide Football Club sponsor Sally Zou
Luke Griffiths, The Advertiser
September 28, 2017 4:26pm
CHINESE businesswoman Sally Zou has requested that a case brought against her in the Supreme Court be heard behind closed doors because of her “public profile”.

No you haven't you flog

You ask everyone to bookmark a post that say you know who the new sponsor is without naming them.
Plenty of people on your board throw out names - why won't you ?

In other words
You got

Nothin !
Your posts are incredibly lame - almost reaching Nelso/Beatsesque standards - and are always about me.

Let's see if you can post on the topic
And not "bookmark me saying nothing" responses

How many minor sponsors does it take to make a major sponsor ?
Or are you simply "upgrading" second and third rate sponsors to avoid further embarrassment ?
No comment on how China has actually cost you a sponsor ?
The frother is off on another tantrum here, "SHOW ME YOU SPONSORS". ******* whacko thinks she has the right to know.

Did she end up sponsoring you Puffers or is she still waiting for her court appearance?o_O

Confidential request from SA-based Chinese businesswoman and Port Adelaide Football Club sponsor Sally Zou
CHINESE businesswoman Sally Zou has requested that a case brought against her in the Supreme Court be heard behind closed doors because of her “public profile”.
Reneged on the bet chicken s**t choker, like your footy team not turning up on the big day. Crow club full of big mouth no action hero's.

Does anyone see the irony of the top poster by a mile on these threads complaining that she is the most noticed?
Someone is crying out for attention methinks.
So who is the narcissist here?
Just sayin.

Back to front you idiot !

You are posting about me !
Are you seriously that stupid

Oh boy...

I can confirm the old wench is very very rattled
3 posts
2 about me
Might just keep track - could be a record obsession happening here....
Nothing about a sponsor though/

Here’s 4

Now please cancel your account.

The world will be better for it.
Chinese food

Who'd have thought:poo::rolleyes:

I must have seriously done you some damage if you have to come back as an alias.

4/5

(Log in to remove this ad.)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And here's the other personality making an appearance ......

Sponsor yet?

Little Miss Public Profile ......ha !

^^^^^^^^^^^^
You'd be wrong.
I find you intolerably boring with your silly gifs and your wanky little miss sunshine attitude where Port can do no wrong in your eyes.

But, I kind of get a perverse joy from watching you try to worm your way out and defend the indefensible of topics relating to the patheticness of your club.
Countering whatever excuse you chose to use to mitigate Port's woeful on and off field record, including this China fiasco, is quite hilarious.
As I said - I log off - you cease to exist - you on the other hand, I'd be thinking you'd be wringing your hands and gnashing your teeth for hours after a shitfight on here, racing back to the Port Board -"look what she said now !"

So, have a good weekend flog.
I'm logging off and you disappear from my thoughts.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
You'd be wrong.
I find you intolerably boring with your silly gifs and your wanky little miss sunshine attitude where Port can do no wrong in your eyes.

But, I kind of get a perverse joy from watching you try to worm your way out and defend the indefensible of topics relating to the patheticness of your club.
Countering whatever excuse you chose to use to mitigate Port's woeful on and off field record, including this China fiasco, is quite hilarious.
As I said - I log off - you cease to exist - you on the other hand, I'd be thinking you'd be wringing your hands and gnashing your teeth for hours after a shitfight on here, racing back to the Port Board -"look what she said now !"

So, have a good weekend flog.
I'm logging off and you disappear from my thoughts.
Have a nice break subi.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back