Port Adelaide: We Exist To Win Sponsorships

Remove this Banner Ad

Got Sponsor?
Won a grand final lately, Rory signed yet. Have you purchased a new generator to pump up your clubhouse. lol Have to laugh at that, what a pathetic ******* effort, a plastic ******* blow up club. HAHA Only the Crows could do that, hahaha.

mVvJRnT.jpg

"Willo 17, post: 53969305, member: 183630 Oh you are asking me regards sponsors..... heard some rumblings we will be hearing an announcement mid January about a luxury car sponsorship for the club.."

Melbourne suddenly interested in Port sponsorship

Give it up flog
You've already stunk these boards up with your first account now you're stinking it up twice as much

Luxury car pppfffttt

"Willo 17, post: 53969305, member: 183630 Oh you are asking me regards sponsors..... heard some rumblings we will be hearing an announcement mid January about a luxury car sponsorship for the club.."

Melbourne suddenly interested in Port sponsorship

Give it up flog
You've already stunk these boards up with your first account now you're stinking it up twice as much

Luxury car pppfffttt
Back on ya broom bag, go scare some kids.

Oh you are asking me regards sponsors..... heard some rumblings we will be hearing an announcement mid January about a luxury car sponsorship for the club. So you would expect to hear something next week with those comments. Cheers.
Funny. Asking about sponsors in the Port sponsors thread. You’re about as confused as this Port fan I once met who thought he was a Melbourne supporter. Nice bloke except he stank like he shat himself.

Funny. Asking about sponsors in the Port sponsors thread. You’re about as confused as this Port fan I once met who thought he was a Melbourne supporter. Nice bloke except he stank like he shat himself.
That was ya own breath wofting up ya nostrils mate

You asked me you flog, I answered.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You smell
Woft off you uneducated flog

You heard about this "luxury car " sponsorship yet !
I'm sure it will be a hit with the unemployed Birkenhead meth heads you got as members !

Hahahaha

Woft off you uneducated flog

You heard about this "luxury car " sponsorship yet !
I'm sure it will be a hit with the unemployed Birkenhead meth heads you got as members !

Hahahaha
The queen of editing having a go at a spelling error :drunk:

Smells !

Smells bad !

Hahahaha

*Am I doing it right? :poo: smells bad

Hello .. another candidate for the Air Fellatio award .. smoking fellatio in fact .. I think we have a winner

JimmyManCans.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back