Certified Legendary Thread 2017 Richmond Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 121 28.5%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carltank

Votes: 25 5.9%
  • Trelol and his super team

Votes: 21 5.0%
  • Essendrugs

Votes: 22 5.2%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Geelong

Votes: 223 52.6%
  • GWS Giants

• Gold Coast

• Hawthorn

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Melbourne

Votes: 14 3.3%
  • #lolnorf

Votes: 181 42.7%
  • Port Adelaide

• St Kilda

• Sydney

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • West Coast

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Bulldogs

Votes: 4 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Helen Wheels

Hustler
10k Posts Richmond Tigers - 2018 Player Sponsor
Jun 5, 2015
Demimonde
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
See this is where you betray your motivation. I know you’ve tried to disguise your very poor trolling attempts as a legitimate AFL/RFC issue but you take so much glee out of a very serious issue. It’s quite pathetic actually but unsurprising given your club allegiance. It’s why you’ve been told to piss it off to the SRP board where no one gives a s**t what you post.
SRP board?
(Sorry. Bit slow today)

TJASTA

❄︎□︎⌧︎♓︎♍︎ 👌︎◆︎●︎●︎⍓︎
Sep 3, 2016
Jack Graham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Furies
same guy btw
Capture.PNG

Barry_Badrinath

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 23, 2011
Bathing in Premiership Glory
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Grand Finals at the Gabba
A snake special:
There's nothing special about Cotchin, most other clubs have a midfielder of equal quality
There's nothing special about Reiwoldt, most other clubs have a forward of equal quality

Richmond won the lotto. Just enjoy it

tigerfan1961

Premiership Player
Apr 18, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa, SF 49ers
A snake special:
Hahaha. Cotchin is an absolute gun and Jack is one of the smartest and best skilled key forwards in the game. Biggest flog and tiger hater on BF is Snake “Clueless” Baker.
I actually posted on the Norf forum about Cotch and said he was absolutely streets ahead of that clanger merchant, Spudington, posts got deleted of course and I was targetted big time by minnow supporters!
Them and Cats fans are by far the most deluded on BF. Cotchin is so underrated on BF. We wouldn’t have won the flag without him

muzhogg

Club Legend
Sep 9, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
That snake bloke is obviously a ******* loser and an idiot to boot and knows nothing about Football just another troll.

You don't give him enough credit.

True, he's a loser, an idiot, and knows nothing about football, but to say he's just "another troll"?

To me he's trolled harder than anybody since we won the flag and deserves special recognition -- something like "official troll of the 2017 Richmond Premiership season" or similar! :thumbsu:

THE THIN MAN

🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆🏆
Jan 7, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
You don't give him enough credit.

True, he's a loser, an idiot, and knows nothing about football, but to say he's just "another troll"?

To me he's trolled harder than anybody since we won the flag and deserves special recognition -- something like "official troll of the 2017 Richmond Premiership season" or similar! :thumbsu:

upload_2018-1-13_23-45-9.png

Barry_Badrinath

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 23, 2011
Bathing in Premiership Glory
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Grand Finals at the Gabba
Snake Baker still yapping about us? Our flag has ruined his brain
It gets better
Agree.

We have players of superior quality to those two.

Brown 63.30 from 22 games
Riewoldt 50.37 from 23 games

Cunnington beats Cotchin for disposals, contested possessions, clearances, stoppages and score involvements. The things that really matter when comparing inside midfielders.

The comparisons between Tarrant and Rance are also sobering reading for a Richmond fan.

His only dominating feature are the one percenters.

As I have pointed out before, the only glaring difference between the 2017 premiers and the club that finished 15th, is Martin.

Tiges1229

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 26, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
It gets better

He must get some sought of thrill from speaking s**t on a footy forum about Richmond , must be his shining light in his life in that he thinks he is somehow important !! Look at me look at me type of person , seriously what a ******* loser no other word could describe him better .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back