Competitions Supercoach 2018 QUESTIONS and General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Supercoaches

With all the players prices now released, there will be questions about the leagues in general and more specifically GFC players.

All that discussion and information should go here.

Go Catters

It’s going to be hard , just how many cats players in my fantasy team is too many ? Dangerfield is a must as captain of course , Scott Selwood I think has to be in there . Will have to see how Kelly is going during preseason but I’m certainly thinking about him. Ablett and Joel Selwood ? I just don’t know if I will be able to pay for them . Then there is guys like Guthrie, Fogarty , Menegola , and so on .

Can’t wait for 2018 season.

Danger and Kelly would be the likely picks. Fogarty is watch listed. Thurlow or 2E might be worth a look depending on how they shape up positionally and as a part of our rebound system. Aside from that I’m not sure we will have anyone too relevant. GAJ is obvious but huge risks involved.

hey everyone, longtime lurker, etc.

your team's looking good daniel, jealous of your martin and the $150k in the bank.

here's my second draft:

IMG_6251.jpg IMG_6252.jpg IMG_6253.jpg

what are people's thoughts on duncan this year? I can't decide if his scoring is gonna benefit or suffer from ablett joining the midfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey everyone, longtime lurker, etc.

your team's looking good daniel, jealous of your martin and the $150k in the bank.

here's my second draft:

View attachment 454234 View attachment 454236 View attachment 454237

what are people's thoughts on duncan this year? I can't decide if his scoring is gonna benefit or suffer from ablett joining the midfield.

Duncan is seriously underrated by non-Geelong fans....he'll be in my side. He'll play outside mid and get plenty of service from Danger, Sell and GaJ etc....and he takes plenty of marks combined with elite delivery.

Well worth consideration.

Surely we could have an official Geelong Board comp? Maybe winner gets a badge? Mods? If multiple leagues can be filled do do divisions based of previous finishes?
dazbroncos David the Cat yes/no? I'd love to romp you all and get recognition ;) you can do a 10 man comp if we are struggling for numbers.

Hi Catters,
So I know nothing about Sam Menegola other than he is the most expensive forward in the comp. Any minor improvement in him this year? Stays the same? Or a decline for any reason?
Thanks and good luck.

More to come, only 20 odd games in.

Will Zac Smith be worth a look now he has Gaz as well to palm to advantage? How has Zacs pre-season been?

Cheers G8.

Will Zac Smith be worth a look now he has Gaz as well to palm to advantage? How has Zacs pre-season been?

Cheers G8.

Gaz may help a little bit, but the main thing for Zac which sucks is that we like to play Rhys Stanley alongside him which lowers his points, he’s always scored very well when it’s just Smith rucking by himself with Blicavs/Buzza giving him short breaks in the ruck. I really want to pick Smith he’d be a great POD, but as long as Stanley is fit I’m not going to pick him.

Gaz may help a little bit, but the main thing for Zac which sucks is that we like to play Rhys Stanley alongside him which lowers his points, he’s always scored very well when it’s just Smith rucking by himself with Blicavs/Buzza giving him short breaks in the ruck. I really want to pick Smith he’d be a great POD, but as long as Stanley is fit I’m not going to pick him.
Also rucks get points from taking contested marks which he is the worst in the comp at for starting rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back