Multiplat PUBG: Playerunknown's Battlegrounds - survival first/third person shooter

Dropped Los Leones and Didn't see anyone for most of the game saw our first bloke with 19 left got wild at the end

first win since 1.0 and first FPP win

m7N3Hpw.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
Apologies if already answered but what do you guys think would be a realistic sort of timeline for PUBG to be finished and therefore ready for a PS4 release?

Denkverbot

Dragon Energy
Aug 18, 2017
In Your Head
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Jazz
Vertical Or Angled Grip?

SCAR-L - Vert
M416 - Angled
UMP - Vert
Tommy - Vert (only option)
Vector - Vert (only option)
SKS - Angled
AUG - Vert

been a while since i played this. Seems like there are even more hackers than before. There must be some sort of glow hack where an enemy is highlighted, because my last map i was in ghillies suit in foilage and death cam looks dodgy af for the guy who killed me. Ill upload soon and see what you guys think..

Here yas go. Keep in mind im not moving at all when he peeks the crest:

Last edited:
been a while since i played this. Seems like there are even more hackers than before. There must be some sort of glow hack where an enemy is highlighted, because my last map i was in ghillies suit in foilage and death cam looks dodgy af for the guy who killed me. Ill upload soon and see what you guys think..

People can use tablets/phone/dual monitors to run a program which shows you where everyone is on the map. Either that or he was straight up walling brah. You just got hacked.

Yeah that's dodgy for some reason all the hackers lean when they shoot as well. Play fpp heaps less hackers actually saw my first dodgy one on fpp last night TheDinosaur was upstairs in a garage building killed by a guy outside just randomly aiming at the wall.

100% cheating..
esp + aimbot + rapid fire mod + zero recoil mod

yep definitely cheating

There are definitely glow hacks FYI

Those hackers really take the fun away. Not sure if I could keep playing if there were that many on Xbox.

That and the crashes.

Crashed with 5 players left, me in hard cover picking off others in open land with my suppressed mini-14 and suppressed M416, about 250 rounds of 5.56 plus a pile of first aids and buffs.

*ers.

Total ******* *ers.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

So many cucks with anti-recoil on. They don't think they get noticed as much.
Yeah it’s pretty ******* obvious though, I mean seriously we all play the game and know how weapons should react when fired they’re not fooling anyone.

God this sucks.

I was over in apartments near school.

This is where this guy shot me and a ton of other people from. Other side of Rozhok on the river bank.

FFS.

8CE3827827FE19FDB2AD752B8C6E9031233BC8EC
Lucky hes out of ammo after that at least.

Haven't played PC since the Xbox version came out, is it a hacker a game just about?

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Might be just anecdotal but I think hackers are becoming more problematic. I rage quit the game last week and haven't been back after a bloke on the top of the hill outside Novorepnoye took out my entire squad with an M16. The infuriating thing was we were inside buildings and he was nailing us through the windows with the entire burst as we ran past them.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-on-cheats-in-world-s-top-selling-video-game?

Ahead of its official debut this year, the biggest gaming company on the planet has enlisted Chinese police to root out the underground rings that make and sell cheat software. It’s helped law enforcement agents uncover at least 30 cases and arrest 120 people suspected of designing programs that confer unfair advantages from X-Ray vision (see-through walls) to auto-targeting (uncannily accurate snipers). Those convicted in the past have done jail time.

Tencent and game developer Bluehole Inc. have a lot riding on cleaning things up for China, which accounted for more than half the game’s 27 million users, according to online tracker Steam Spy. It’s also the biggest source of cheat software, undermining a Battle Royale-style phenom that shattered gaming records in 2017 and surpassed best-sellers like Grand Theft Auto V. The proliferation of shenanigans threatens to drive away first-time users vital to its longer-term growth.

“There are more cheaters than any normal game because of the huge popularity,” said Daniel Ahmad, an analyst for researcher Niko Partners. And “China as a gaming country is very competitive. There’s a reason why e-sports and pay-to-win is so big there.”

Back