2017 Association Football Awards - Final Results!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Most Improved Poster:

He's been around for a few years now (under different names) but this is his best incarnation yet. A mixture of reeling in the fishies with some quality bait, providing genuine laughs throughout the footy season and some insightful posts has propelled him to one of the more well-liked posters around. Granted, get a few drinks into him and the posting turns a little... interesting but when sober he can post well.

Well done Gosha!

165616.jpg
He’s taken my mantel as the best drunk poster since I kicked booze into touch - ok since I kicked posting whilst pissed into touch

Best Thread:

A close battle but this won out in the end. Everything from films, music, other sports (that aren't Aussie Rules, Football or Cricket) and everything in between, it had something for everyone.

The off-topic thread is the winner of this award although it was also close to picking up the worst thread award. Divisive but ultimately a winner.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/the-off-topic-thread-3-0.1163972/

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Let’s both get blind when Spurs play Chelsea and have a 20 page s**t fight
Outside of SM digging out various people at various times there’s not enough s**t fights across the boards now. I think a huge s**t fight to end all s**t fights might be brewing though. Kind of like a LotR battle of the five armies scenario. Warriors are beginning to mobilise

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Outside of SM digging out various people at various times there’s not enough s**t fights across the boards now. I think a huge s**t fight to end all s**t fights might be brewing though. Kind of like a LotR battle of the five armies scenario. Warriors are beginning to mobilise
Who is your early tip to make up the different sides in battle?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 13, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester, Vixens
That's the Hobbit, you twit!

You are a disgrace to all Englishman for even saying that!

To think we're having a crap fight without any City guys, that's not right at all! What happened to our holy trinity of crap fighters?

Lol what a ******* nerd.

The five armies would be:
Liverpool fans - orcs and trolls coming out of Mordor
Spurs fans - probably Elves
Chelsea fans - dwarfs
United fans - sort of on the sidelines these days
and SM

And it keeps going ******* lol.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Are people still pretending the Star Wars franchise is good? Surely even SM has lost his hard-on now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back