News Membership 2018 - 45,000 members (possibly)???

Not on board yet either.

Getting there though, it's just dat money yo
Yeah, dragging together the $350 for the 16-gamer is a pain in the backside

Good. People will jump on board early if we win some games. I think a lot of members are sick of being sold hope, and then the club finding new ways to punch them in the groin.

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Good. People will jump on board early if we win some games. I think a lot of members are sick of being sold hope, and then the club finding new ways to punch them in the groin.

Oh I don't disagree, I've signed up but no qualms on people who are holding off due to trepidation about our prospects. Club has to win a lot of supporters back this year.

Oh I don't disagree, I've signed up but no qualms on people who are holding off due to trepidation about our prospects. Club has to win a lot of supporters back this year.
Therein lies the problem. Winning isn't really an MFC thing.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Has anyone had their cards delivered yet?
Yep. My membership rolled over so I have my card, my fixture magnet, my calendar, some stickers and a ****ed up lanyard with no linking piece to hook into the other end - so useless. No wonder we can’t win a premiership

Yep. My membership rolled over so I have my card, my fixture magnet, my calendar, some stickers and a ****** up lanyard with no linking piece to hook into the other end - so useless. No wonder we can’t win a premiership
When did you get yours?

My rolls over too, but i have received nothing yet

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
When did you get yours?

My rolls over too, but i have received nothing yet

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Early December I think. I think it’s time for you to phone up, because you should have your stuff by now.

Back