What They're Saying - The Bulldogs Media Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
7pm Sunday Fox Footy, round 16 1999, Dogs v Crows at the MCG.
40 points down at 3/4 time. Scored 6.7 to a point in the last quarter. Cookie kicked 5.
I remember the media talking about revenge for the 98 prelim which annoyed the f*** out of me. As if a home and away win no matter how impressive can make up for a finals loss.
In fact, Adelaide only beat us 3 times in 4 years between 1997 and 2000., twice in prelims.
Anyway I can watch these games now and enjoy them now that the drought is broken.

So Mark Fine finally gets taped on the shoulder.
Quite frankly he was embarrassing , just another blithering idiot.
I always assumed he had photos of someone ?

So Mark Fine finally gets taped on the shoulder.
Quite frankly he was embarrassing , just another blithering idiot.
I always assumed he had photos of someone ?
Mark Allen too, apart from golf a sport illiterate.
And what about the Ox, he hammered us during the Stringer affair, placed all the blame on the club.
Good Riddance.

I can't believe peeps are complaining Triple MMM is too Bulldogs focused, I mean if the Heraldscum isn't covering Collingwood it's Essendon, SEN it's Melbourne and the Saints, TFS its Norf and Collingwood and Melbourne ffs give other clubs some air time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hated the way he spoke, A... A sentence.... A sentence would.... a sentence would sound like this.

But I loved how he gave it to fans who complained about umpires. Was good to see someone finally calling people out on it.

Fair enough

So you didn't like the way he said things, rather than what he was actually saying.

The thing I liked about Finey was that he didn't hold back on the AFL. He was not worried about the consequences of criticising them.

Bulldog supporters should actually be happy with Finey. He stood up for us on many occassions (usually because it affected his Saints also), like when GWS first came in and the ridiculous support they were given by AFL. He would argue why should they be supported to win a premiership before saints or Dogs. He was also big on the fact the Etihad tennant clubs were effectively bank rolling the purchase of Etihad Stadium with the shocking returns they were getting.

To me, Finey was just your diehard supporter like you and me, but someone who had a voice

Anyone know if they've booted Greg Denham from KB's show? I won't listen to a second of SEN until that happens.

I will be very surprised if he is on the new KB show, especially as KB has a permanent co-host in Dr Turf

Finey is an arrogant, self centered arsehole and I'm glad they got rid of him.

Thought I was on my own for a while Tim Tam.
I would have thought one of the most important skills you need for radio is to be able to string a sentence together ?
My 6 yr old granddaughter is more articulate.

Jeez, that is a bit rough boys. I thought he suited the time slot well, dealing with sore supporters after a loss and joyous one's after a win. He always stuck up for the dogs which was pleasing. Change is as good as a holiday so hopefully the next host is good.

Can you give us some examples of what you are referring to.
Are you kidding me? All you had to do was listen to him. Cuts off callers, cuts off guests, spends 15 minutes getting his point across, is rude and arrogant when speaking and hates being disagreed with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back