Stratton
Burgoyne
Burton
Duryea
Hardwick
Shoenmakers
O'Brien

on the back line.
No room for Glass and Morrison on the back flanks? We will also need Mirra's solid body back there along with Heatherly for the aggression. Nash might surprise a few and break into the seniors as well.

Also think that we she think about putting poppy back to his original position in the back pocket, him and Impy streaming out of defence will be hard to stop.

s**t that only makes 19 defenders......ROUGHEAD TO CHB!!!!!!!

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nah - just a reference to dumb Bomber posters who lurk and post in their Deluded Pearlers thread. They have already posted something about us saying we are a wildcard there

I’m upbeat about this year too Pess and I love Glass

By wildcard I mean we could just as easily ‘bomb’ out badly

No room for Glass and Morrison on the back flanks? We will also need Mirra's solid body back there along with Heatherly for the aggression. Nash might surprise a few and break into the seniors as well.

Also think that we she think about putting poppy back to his original position in the back pocket, him and Impy streaming out of defence will be hard to stop.

s**t that only makes 19 defenders......ROUGHEAD TO CHB!!!!!!!

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

One of Clarkos early inspired moves was pushing Campbell brown forward occasionally

When you put your opinion out there you expect to get some backlash. Usually, it doesn't worry me. I took offence to this for it is a blatant lie in accusing me of plagiary. An accusation which was very foolish for it was in print. Which means he cannot deny it. And it could lead to legal ramifications

Please, offense? If you’re happy enough to write in a public forum, you’re happy enough to receive opinions on it. Let’s not be a snowflake about others opinions.

Legal ramifications? You’re showing anyone who chooses to troll you that you’re trollable. It’s the equivalent of yelling ‘I’ll tell my dad’. It’s an empty threat, almost certain to never be realized.

Be better then that. You’ve written an article. Let it stand for itself

[I have no skin in this game, so don't feel any obligation to take it on board ~ B&GBlood]

Please, offense? If you’re happy enough to write in a public forum, you’re happy enough to receive opinions on it. Let’s not be a snowflake about others opinions.

Legal ramifications? You’re showing anyone who chooses to troll you that you’re trollable. It’s the equivalent of yelling ‘I’ll tell my dad’. It’s an empty threat, almost certain to never be realized.

Be better then that. You’ve written an article. Let it stand for itself

[I have no skin in this game, so don't feel any obligation to take it on board ~ B&GBlood]
It wasn't an opinion expressed, it was an accusation of plagiarism. That isn't an opinion, it is an accusation, and this case it is wrong. He has a right to feel aggrieved.

I agree with your previous point that this has become tiresome. This will be my last post on it.

Firstly, retribution/revenge is a dish best served cold :)

Secondly, why would I want it removed? When by it remaining it paints the lad making the foolish claims in a very dim light. as well as having the support of others who have also seen it if I do pursue litigation:) Screen shoots with names works really well :)

Lastly, O'Rourke to rise this year :)
your use of the smiley face emoticon here is just a tad passive aggressive.

It wasn't an opinion expressed, it was an accusation of plagiarism. That isn't an opinion, it is an accusation, and this case it is wrong. He has a right to feel aggrieved.

Has a right? Oh no, an accusation!

And being aggrieved, rightly or wrongly, to suggest pursuing legal action?

Regardless of what prompted it, it’s a childish reaction. I’d love to be the lawyer he went to to pursue it!

“We can try, no guarantees!”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s interestomg how an emoji is used to alter the meaning of a sentence. I’ll test it to it’s limits:

I’m overcome with significant sadness and loneliness more than I have ever felt in my lifetime :)
creep ;)

Massively agree with the Birchall section. Birchall would have made a terrific captain!

Tom Lynch section makes me firm. "8) Tom Lynch will announce that he wants to leave the Gold Coast Suns to join Hawthorn".... FIRM

Leadership doesn't bother me even in the backline, Stratts and Burgoyne are more leaders than Birch is plus Glass as coach would be right on that you'd think. Birch is one of my favourites but never seen him as a leader let alone captain, it'd be like picking Marc Murphy as captain. Would pick Roughead again every time.
Totally agree on Lovell, get on the Lovell train fools.

If Sic drops off it ain't gonna be because he can't handle being tagged, late last year they were tagging him every game and while he dropped off initially, he came right back and played as well as he ever did.

I really enjoyed the article. Some interesting points and ideas. My favorite line was "Media headlines will focus on Jaeger."

Reckon Sicily will get heaps of attention, so I hope he's whacked on some kg's.

As for all the other back and forth stuff... can do without in the Hawthorn forum. Bit of a distraction in an otherwise good thread. Got anything Essendon related to get our angst out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back