How does BeanCoiNFT minting work?

Remove this Banner Ad

bigfooty-beancoin.png
BeanCoin

The revolutionary new cryptocurrency from BigFooty.com !

How it works

Simply make a new post or thread on the Crypto Mining board. For each post you make, at the end of each day our complicated algorithm will work out if you have mined a BeanCoin!

The more posts you make, the better your chances of successfully mining BeanCoin!

What can I use BeanCoins for?

Nothing yet, but we are sure that BeanCoin will revolutionise the face of modern finance!

One day you could be buying stolen cars, illicit substances, slaves, Gold Coast timeshares, and even pay your taxes with BeanCoin!

Can I trade them now?

When BeanCoin are mined, BeanCoin owners are welcome to trade their BC with other owners for whatever they like.

The sky's the limit!

The sky's the limit!

How much is it worth?

At the very start, each BeanCoin is worth 1.

How does BeanCoin value increase?

Over time BeanCoin can only grow in value: BeanCoin is worth exactly the number of posts in the Crypto Mining forum!

Guaranteed?

We are very, very sure our advanced technology, possible future uses, and unbridled enthusiasm will drive BeanCoin to the very top of the cryptocurrency pyramid! There is no downside at all!

Is there a downside?

No!

How is this legal?

Because it is an unregulated financial instrument, BeanCoin can be anything you want it to be. Except fraudulent. It can never be that.

Last edited:
Can I use BeanCoin for BigFooty Premium Membership?, BF Merch, Get out of Bans cards?

Is there a finite amount of BC in circulation?

Will the ledger of ownership be readily available?

Why would one trade BC, is it a case of I will sell you 10 likes for 1BC ?

With any financial instrument is there a prospectus?

Chief before I invest I need more information, where is the value?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will the ledger of ownership be readily available?

Why would one trade BC, is it a case of I will sell you 10 likes for 1BC ?

With any financial instrument is there a prospectus?
No! It's too revolutionary for old tech like that!

Yes!

No!

Remember: It's revolutionary!

Chief, the most stable genius, you could easily make a stack of money out of this with the demographic that frequents here.

People pay you for memberships with nothing behind it so they shouldn't have any problem investing heavily into Chief, the most stable genius,Coin with nothing behind it.

HODL AND MAKE BANK BRO.

No! It's too revolutionary for old tech like that!

Yes!

No!

Remember: It's revolutionary!

Yeah, the Essendon training regime circa 2011-12 was revolutionary too. Doesn't make it legal.

Is this why people got trophy points updated recently?

Chief, the most stable genius, you could easily make a stack of money out of this with the demographic that frequents here.

People pay you for memberships with nothing behind it so they shouldn't have any problem investing heavily into Chief, the most stable genius,Coin with nothing behind it.

HODL AND MAKE BANK BRO.
Do your research!

Im selling my BigFooty virginity for 1mBC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back