Player Sponsorship 2018 Bigfooty Sponsors of Jake Lever and Katherine Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

Do we get to choose the level or was this just for the leve 3 sponsorship?

With the interest he will generate we may have been able to make the next level.
We could choose the level but I don’t think we will get there.

Interestingly, I was reading my sponsorship promotion email. Gold Sponsors get to have their player attend a thing of their choosing (so long as approved by MFC). That would be wild. You could have Jake Lever come to watch you blow out candles on your birthday. Or have Jake Lever come help you choose flat pack furniture at IKEA. I would try to organise having Jake Lever come to my work as a support person for a disciplinary hearing with HR.

IMPORTANT MOD THING

I'm posting a reminder to everyone who has expressed interest in being a sponsor for 2018 - MFC have given us a free ticket to the AFLW launch on:

Wednesday 24 January 2018
Time: 6.30pm - 8.30pm
Canapes and beverages provided
Venue: The Craft and Co. 390 Smith Street, Collingwood VIC 3066

Feel free to post if you would like to go. You get to meet our AFLW sponsored player Katherine Smith - the club make sure of that - and otherwise sort of tool around clapping at speeches and taking selfies (I think). I would anticipate that there would be some representation from the Men's team there as well.

If we have multiple applicants I'll draw a ballot or something. If nobody puts their hand up, which is possible given it is a weeknight and all, that's okay. I'll go along and fly the Bigfooty flag for us.

In other news, Mrs Melbourne PR Lady told me that this year they plan on holding the player BBQ early - probably in March before the season starts, so once they fix a date, I will let you all know so you can indicate whether you would like to go into a draw to go along. Crimson went last year. It sounded quite fun. You get to hang out with your sponsor and annoy other players as well at your leisure.

huge get, v impressive

I haven't been following this thread at all this off-season, but will chip in $25 if still poss to get involved
by all means. 25 it is. You are now the official owner of Jake Lever's toes.

IMPORTANT MOD THING

I'm posting a reminder to everyone who has expressed interest in being a sponsor for 2018 - MFC have given us a free ticket to the AFLW launch on:

Wednesday 24 January 2018
Time: 6.30pm - 8.30pm
Canapes and beverages provided
Venue: The Craft and Co. 390 Smith Street, Collingwood VIC 3066

Feel free to post if you would like to go. You get to meet our AFLW sponsored player Katherine Smith - the club make sure of that - and otherwise sort of tool around clapping at speeches and taking selfies (I think). I would anticipate that there would be some representation from the Men's team there as well.

If we have multiple applicants I'll draw a ballot or something. If nobody puts their hand up, which is possible given it is a weeknight and all, that's okay. I'll go along and fly the Bigfooty flag for us.

In other news, Mrs Melbourne PR Lady told me that this year they plan on holding the player BBQ early - probably in March before the season starts, so once they fix a date, I will let you all know so you can indicate whether you would like to go into a draw to go along. Crimson went last year. It sounded quite fun. You get to hang out with your sponsor and annoy other players as well at your leisure.
You might as well go as payment for organising this. Make sure to kiss hello with Katherine and also Eden Zanker.

You might as well go as payment for organising this. Make sure to kiss hello with Katherine and also Eden Zanker.
I'll definitely do that. I suspect they may be somewhat taken aback, but hey

Huge get, this sponsorship thing has really turned around since I palmed it off to you Proper Gander! Several years spent sponsoring careers that were in the midst of crashing and burning (or being traded), and now this!

Count me in for $50 towards Lever/Smith... can be upped if we're short of the required amount.

As for benefits I live in Brisbane now so I'm highly unlikely to redeem any event attendances etc. More chance for those who can get along - I recommend it if you can!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same name?
I did change my name to something in my language that means the Prince that has the last beer and is shitfaced, but I didn’t get around to updating the name on my account yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back