Multiplat PUBG: Playerunknown's Battlegrounds - survival first/third person shooter

That and the crashes.

Crashed with 5 players left, me in hard cover picking off others in open land with my suppressed mini-14 and suppressed M416, about 250 rounds of 5.56 plus a pile of first aids and buffs.

******s.

Total ******* ******s.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
any chance of a chicken dinner badge? Ive posted quite a few screenshots of solo wins. Or maybe a godfather badge for starting the thread and bringing this magnificent game to everyones attention ;)

God this sucks.

I was over in apartments near school.

This is where this guy shot me and a ton of other people from. Other side of Rozhok on the river bank.

FFS.

8CE3827827FE19FDB2AD752B8C6E9031233BC8EC

At least that's legit and not a dude doing it with an Uzi :p

Lucky hes out of ammo after that at least.

Haven't played PC since the Xbox version came out, is it a hacker a game just about?

Seen one obvious hacker in FPP, TPP is pretty much unplayable especially squads

Is it that bad?

yeah it was shocking over the holidays pretty much every other game a real obvious hacker or someone using a recoil macro, who knows how many guys using non obvious cheats like esp and s**t as well. Haven't played TPP for a few weeks now the only obvious one I have seen in FPP was a bloke standing outside a garage building shooting the downstairs wall and killed TheDinosaur who was standing in the middle of the room upstairs....

yeah it was shocking over the holidays pretty much every other game a real obvious hacker or someone using a recoil macro, who knows how many guys using non obvious cheats like esp and s**t as well. Haven't played TPP for a few weeks now the only obvious one I have seen in FPP was a bloke standing outside a garage building shooting the downstairs wall and killed TheDinosaur who was standing in the middle of the room upstairs....

That sucks, still mainly Chinese? Or is everyone doing it and its just that their is a s**t load more of Chinese playing?

That sucks, still mainly Chines? Or is everyone doing it and its just that their is a s**t load more of Chinese playing?

They are the obvious targets because they are so blatent, ie the videos you see of 40 blokes in red shirts rushing people and yeah it is a problem but anyone who thinks there aren't basement dwellers in America or here that have bought hacks is kidding themselves.

any chance of a chicken dinner badge? Ive posted quite a few screenshots of solo wins. Or maybe a godfather badge for starting the thread and bringing this magnificent game to everyones attention ;)

Hey Chief , where's mine? :(

Last edited:
Simple solution to hackers. Do what they do with DOTA and force the Chinese onto their own god damn server and region lock it. That would solve 95% of the problem. Then they can go after the western hackers individually on a case by case basis.

That is why Tencent are taking over PUBG in China, Bluehole needed China to set steam records for them though

Watch out guys I got a new GPU, Upgraded from GTX 550 ti to a GTX 1060. Not the best GPU but should be a nice upgrade! Ready to contribute a couple of decimal % points more in kills lol

fair upgrade though how old was the 550?

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Sometimes watching spectator makes it look like everyone is cheating, so hard to spot them. I get frustrated pretty easy too when I slam someone and they just walk away like it's normal. Finished 2nd because I had no health kits left and I slammed one guy to near death and he healed up and got me. Frustrating..

Back