PS4 God of War

Remove this Banner Ad

The kid constantly talking changes the tone of the game. Kratos is a killing machine, not a father figure #notmykratos

Hope the kid dies so Kratos goes back to being his normal bloodthirsty self.
Reckon we've only seen very early game. Think the kid going missing or dying is inevitable.

Stone mason edition was posted on game spot site.

vomclx8opna01.jpg

The kid constantly talking changes the tone of the game. Kratos is a killing machine, not a father figure #notmykratos

Hope the kid dies so Kratos goes back to being his normal bloodthirsty self.
Something about this game just feels off.

I'm seconding both of these. From the looks of it, it just seems not quite the God of War games that I know and love. I really agree on the point that Kratos doesn't come across as his rage-fueled DGAF self. I think another big thing that's missing that makes it not quite right is he doesn't have his Blades of Chaos. They were such a key part of the beautiful combat system and allowed for some awesome combos. I'm not sure the combat will feel as fluid without them.

I'm seconding both of these. From the looks of it, it just seems not quite the God of War games that I know and love. I really agree on the point that Kratos doesn't come across as his rage-fueled DGAF self. I think another big thing that's missing that makes it not quite right is he doesn't have his Blades of Chaos. They were such a key part of the beautiful combat system and allowed for some awesome combos. I'm not sure the combat will feel as fluid without them.

That's because he's not, clearly. Its a different interpretation, a conscious decision by the devs to take the character in a different direction.

Dunno if it will be good or bad, I'm as big a fan as the old games and combat system as anyone. This will definitely not be that game though. Will be more introspective and story-driven. Having the camera as a standard 3rd person view means the combat will have to change too, tipping you won't be jumping 20 feet in the air while putting together 50 hit combos.

That's because he's not, clearly. Its a different interpretation, a conscious decision by the devs to take the character in a different direction.

Dunno if it will be good or bad, I'm as big a fan as the old games and combat system as anyone. This will definitely not be that game though. Will be more introspective and story-driven. Having the camera as a standard 3rd person view means the combat will have to change too, tipping you won't be jumping 20 feet in the air while putting together 50 hit combos.
It will be very hit or miss for me I think. I'll either love the changes or hate them for deviating from the original great games.

A dev at psx in December said they have toned down the kid talking, he admitted it was too much but im not sure if the footage shown to date is him toned down or him at full flight before the nerf.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New trailer = Horizon: God of DWarn

For those that are interested in this type of stuff there is a little text based adventure game that you can play via facebook messenger.

For those that are interested in this type of stuff there is a little text based adventure game that you can play via facebook messenger.

Love it mate. Thank you!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back