Unsolved Hayley Dodd Murder & Trial Updates

Is anyone else thinking that the body of the victim was not buried or / disappeared immediately ?

Agree. I think WA has the nobody no parole rule and although he's probably never getting out at his age he might be tempted at some point to say what he did with her. I hope so anyway.

Sorry correction. No body no parole, not yet anyway.

The crime of wilful murder no longer exists in Western Australia, but Wark was tried under the laws that were current in 1999, when wilful murder was still distinguished from the crime of murder.

"Wark will face a sentencing hearing next week, to allow Justice Jenkins to determine what minimum term he should serve before being considered for release on parole."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-22/francis-john-wark-verdict-hayley-dodd-murder/9339946

Sherrinator2018

Debutant
Jan 22, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Is anyone else thinking that the body of the victim was not buried or / disappeared immediately ?
Either wark got someone else to help hide the body , or wark himself may have hidden the body temporarily , until he returned from the trip to perth .
Then at a later time, secreted the victim so that she couldn't be found, when he had the opportunity .
That proven time frame is too small for all of that to happen and successfully hide the body.
Just an opinion only..
39432f43e2d15eb0732e19f7d97d87ba.jpg
1f9edebee81ac3ae5d8d911563edde2d.jpg

Was it a 2 hour window to him filling up petrol into motorbike at Moora?Some bloke heard a scream in the vicinity?
So he had an hour and a half? He may have spent 40 minutes.
Where do put someone in a 30 minute drive/ window from the the abduction point?
Had a melee in car. Broken indicatior stick.Had smash in car in Perth?
Hayley cannot be far away.

Last edited:

metic

Club Legend
Nov 20, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Was it a 2 hour window to him filling up petrol into motorbike at Moora?Some bloke heard a scream in the vicinity?
So he had an hour and a half? He may have spent 40 minutes.
Where do put someone in a 30 minute drive/ window from the the abduction point?
Hayley cannot be far away.

"Where do put someone in a 30 minute drive/ window from the the abduction point?
Hayley cannot be far away"

She could be a long ways away .
Well , they havent found her so maybe theres more to it ..

"Wark had also left a note for his housemate asking the man to Chop up some Meat he had just purchased from the shop."

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/c...over-hayley-dodds-murder-20180122-h0m1q7.html

Belnakor

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 10, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Brad better take note. Evidence lost for years. No DNA. No body. No worries about a murder conviction.

Can't have believed all those sightings of her after Wark's one and a half hour window of time!

"An earring and a disturbing criminal history bought Francis John Wark undone in the end."

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/crime/crucial-earring-evidence-helped-convict-hayley-dodds-killer-francis-john-wark-ng-b8872Ra1343z

surprised they could use his criminal history?

Lloyd Rayney had far more evidence against him.

Does anyone think that this low-life Wark might beat this on appeal?

Not up on WA law at all, they do things very differently over there but wait for sentencing? Wark got the lighter conviction of murder (not wilful murder) if I'm reading it right. An appeal on any point, may not be in his best interests and could backfire.

Last edited:

Sherrinator2018

Debutant
Jan 22, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
"Where do put someone in a 30 minute drive/ window from the the abduction point?
Hayley cannot be far away"

She could be a long ways away .
Well , they havent found her so maybe theres more to it ..

"Wark had also left a note for his housemate asking the man to Chop up some Meat he had just purchased from the shop."

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/c...over-hayley-dodds-murder-20180122-h0m1q7.html

He must of chopped her up at the local butchers inside the one hour window
He would have to stash her or give her to someone else.
That has all sorts of potential repercussions

Sherrinator2018

Debutant
Jan 22, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Either wark got someone else to help hide the body , or wark himself may have hidden the body temporarily , until he returned from the trip to perth .
Then at a later time, secreted the victim so that she couldn't be found, when he had the opportunity .
That proven time frame is too small for all of that to happen and successfully hide the body.
Just an opinion only..
I dont think the time frame is too small. Many criminals have a plan. This kind of action is in their mindset.
He would have had all his ducks in line before he commited a future crime.
Stashing a body for days would have decayed badly unless he had access to a a freezer.
The meat reference by the journalist may have been alluding to he couldnt face chopping it after what he had just done.
Either way, the comment is very leading.
Wark was in Perth later that day involved in a motorcycle incident?
He either killed and buried her quickly or there is a second player in this crime.

Last edited:

metic

Club Legend
Nov 20, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I dont think the time frame is too small. Many criminals have a plan. This kind of action is in their mindset.
He would have had all his ducks in line before he commited a future crime.
Stashing a body for days would have decayed badly unless he had access to a a freezer.
The meat reference by the journalist may have been alluding to he couldnt face chopping it after what he had just done.
Either way, the comment is very leading.
Wark was in Perth later that day involved in a motorcycle incident?
He either killed and buried her quickly or there is a second player in this crime.

"He either killed and buried her quickly or there is a second player in this crime."

Yes agreed, i suggested the latter because the time frame is too short .
Searches including cadaver dogs were unable to find a body so it is likely to be hidden very well .
The other possibility is Wark completed the task after he returned from the trip to perth .
Having been helped is a no brainer though . Wark rented to a flatmate, and he sold his property soon after the crime, theres plenty of opportunity for deals with his mates there.
JmO

Sherrinator2018

Debutant
Jan 22, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
If he had his ducks in line. He would do everthing prepared inside a small window of time. I dont think an hour is too short a time. It is often their strategy.
All these pricks have their pre plan in place. Its in their head all the time.

His alibi was a petrol station on motorbike in short time in Moora and an accident in Perth that day I think.
He borrowed a ute off his house mate. Commonly done by criminals to avoid detection when police come looking.
He was sending parachutes flares off in quick succession that day. He did all the right things to avoid detection.
Im not discounting a group, mostly because I have heard this very feasible in Badgey.
He was a gardener at the Badge primary school apparently. He did also live with a convicted pedophile that was not involved in this crime.
I do wonder if he knew Hayley was coming via criminal network.

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
If he had his ducks in line. He would do everthing prepared inside a small window of time. I dont think an hour is too short a time. It is often their strategy.
All these pricks have their pre plan in place. Its in their head all the time.

His alibi was a petrol station on motorbike in short time in Moora and an accident in Perth that day I think.
He borrowed a ute off his house mate. Commonly done by criminals to avoid detection when police come looking.
He was sending parachutes flares off in quick succession that day. He did all the right things to avoid detection.
Im not discounting a group, mostly because I have heard this very feasible in Badgey.
He was a gardener at the Badge primary school apparently. He did also live with a convicted pedophile that was not involved in this crime.
I do wonder if he knew Hayley was coming via criminal network.
Who else was it that used to talk about Frank Wark being a gardener?
I hadn't heard that before. I just can't remember. Hmmmm?

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Be mindful, Wark lived Mosman Park in his youth. Well, his parents allegedly lived in Mosman Park.

Old Francis John Wark worked as a gardener in Badgingarra. Knows a little about gardens our Warky does. As was the Iona Presentation College gardener questioned early in the CSK. Of course the case has nothing to do with Iona Presentation College does is team wicca.

Probably a bit going on for Warky, but there was a girl murdered in the 50s and thrown off the cliff in Mosman Park in around 40s 50s. Wonder what the outcome for that one was? Still unsolved?

Nor was Lawrence the first one to be murdered in that shop after two Sicilians went for it in the 50s in a fight to the death.

So who else liked Greers dress shop? Mr surgical glove rose garden at mummies house? Mummy was not nice was she darling? Guess where mummies house. Police asked a lot of questions about dress wearing over the years to POIs in the missing persons list.

As for Hayley, her misadventure in walking into town after the roustabout making a phone call phone box at the local roadhouse and walking past Dodd street. How much history do the Dodds have in Badgingarra?

Regards,
Mr Whacko Kooky

Think it was Mr Whacko Kooky.

It's the only bit of the post I understand.

Sherrinator2018

Debutant
Jan 22, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Think it was Mr Whacko Kooky.

It's the only bit of the post I understand.
Another forum loser. People that personally attack other users usually are lacking in grey matter. Its deflection of the stupid.
Dont think I will bother finding Dan Bakers posts.
Looks like there is a group of dedicated users in this thread, some with alt avatars with little to no other interests.
BlueE is in the Pell thread too.
There is a lot of political group users around these days funded by union groups etc.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Another forum loser. People that personally attack other users usually are lacking in grey matter. Its deflection of the stupid.t
Dont think I will bother finding Dan Bakers posts.
Looks like there is a group of dedicated users in this thread, some with alt avatars with little to no other interests.
BlueE is in the Pell thread too.
There is a lot of political group users around these days funded by union groups etc.
Seriously!! What political group funded by which union are on big footy and which do you belong to?

Dan started many threads here, with mostly interesting information I thought, on a variety of missing or murdered victims. However "map spamming" rather than personal attacks were a feature of Dan's posts. This seemed to happen when challenged that his maps were incorrect or meaningless. He responded by posting multiple copies of said maps often in multiple threads. A couple of maps did have interesting information but he could not reproduce or explain them and I assume he got them from somewhere else, not even his.

Not sure why you mention I post in other threads (who doesn't?), especially Pell where Dan and you just jumped in with no idea and with almost the same words. Both of you are not clever enough to know you've missed the point completely. Using the same words as Wacko Kooky again in this thread, so why don't you man up and admit it?

Back