Player Sponsorship BF CATS Player Sponsorship 2018: pledges

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know how it works with trade-ins/mature guys with years of AFL experience?

Like, is Crameri the same price as any rookie? What bracket have they put Gaz in?

I reckon some of the Geelong Cats corporate sponsors would be knifing one another to sponsor GAJ lol

Had the good fortune of meeting Cockatoo a couple of times when I was a contributor to his BF sponsorship.

Met Blitz's sponsor, in his second (or maybe third) year at Geelong + I think she said his sponsorship was $10k.

By my estimate we are not even a third of the way to being able to play for a new draftee. Need to get a real move on if we want to get this off the ground.

Pledge!!

What exactly do you mean by pledge lol
Typically $50 gets you a share of the sponsorship of a player. That gets you a badge and you go into the draw to win prizes such as an inner sanctum experience, club memberships and the like.

Typically $50 gets you a share of the sponsorship of a player. That gets you a badge and you go into the draw to win prizes such as an inner sanctum experience, club memberships and the like.

Ok so saying I’m interested is like me pledging lol
I’m new to this so baby steps

Ok so saying I’m interested is like me pledging lol
I’m new to this so baby steps
I will hunt you down with a chainsaw if you don’t pay.

Not really but sorta. ;)

I’ll take an “interested” at this stage. :D

Ok...I'm in....assuming we get enough sponsors.

Got to say a little irritated that the total cost to sponsor relatively new players keeps going up...requiring more pledgers to invest...

Surely a lazy 1.5-2K will nab us two players like Miers or Simmo
Would like to continue the Simpson sponsorship but contribute towards Gryan too might not get enough money tho
Nope

not even close.

You might get 1 if you are lucky and not Simpson.

GO Catters

This is a great thing, and had an awesome few hours with the players last year at the sponsors training day.

In fact we mingled with all the players after training and Sam S was a great guy.

Cant thank those involved in setting this up enough.

If you love the club and can afford it get involved.

Lots of prizes as an added bonus!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would like to continue the Simpson sponsorship but contribute towards Gryan too might not get enough money tho
Let's just worry about getting enough for 1 player

That has been difficult enough I think the last couple of years

Keep dem pledges coming in! The players go hungry if they are not sponsored!*

*not necessarily true
Better that we contribute more $$$ + starve, than a player starve, right?

By my estimate we are not even a third of the way to being able to play for a new draftee. Need to get a real move on if we want to get this off the ground.

Pledge!!
When would you like the $$$ Xfrd to BF account? I can Xfr $$$ now.

No way! I think just Simpson's sponsorship is a bit more than $2k ???

Also, sponsorship can be split. When we sponsored Cockatoo, there was also a couple who sponsored him too, separately from BF.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back