Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders S25 team thread - Well done NickCC, WCW B&F winner

Remove this Banner Ad

So our fixture has been released. We start our 25th season in the competition with a Foundation Cup contest against the Demons in what will be a huge week for both clubs. Expect to see plenty of history/stats and plenty of banter between the two sides starting Monday. We then have our first home game of the season taking on the wooden spponers from last season in the Swamprats which is bound to be a big week in it's own right.

A huge start to the season starting Monday, so everyone take a look at the fixture below and get ready for a huge S25 :)

SFA Season 25 Official Premiership Fixture

Round One - 4 February 2018 (Opening Round & Heritage Round)
Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at Snow Dome

Round Two - 11 February 2018
West Coast Wonders vs Sin City Swamprats at The Colosseum

Round Three - 18 February 2018
Gold City Royals vs West Coast Wonders at The Golden Throne

Round Four - 25 February 2018
Gumbies FFC vs West Coast Wonders at The Lair

Round Five - 4 March 2018
West Coast Wonders vs Roys FFC at The Colosseum

Round Six - 11 March 2018
Baghdad Bombers vs West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison

Round Seven - 18 March 2018
West Coast Wonders vs Coney Island Warriors at The Colosseum

Round Eight - 25 March 2018
West Coast Wonders vs Dragons FFC at The Colosseum

Round Nine - 1 April 2018 (Easter Round)
Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Round 10 - 8 April 2018
West Coast Wonders vs East Side Hawks at The Colosseum

Round 11 - 15 April 2018
Las Vegas Bears vs West Coast Wonders at The Stadium in the Sky

Round 12 - 22 April 2018 (ANZAC Day Round)
West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Round 13 - 29 April 2018
Sin City Swamprats vs West Coast Wonders at Underground Stadium

Round 14 - 6 May 2018
West Coast Wonders vs Gold City Royals at The Colosseum

Round 15 - 13 May 2018
West Coast Wonders vs Gumbies FFC at The Colosseum

Round 16 - 20 May 2018 (Final Round)
Roys FFC vs West Coast Wonders vs Brunswick Junction Oval

Bring it on.

Would have liked to flog the furies twice for obvious reasons, but we should be happy enough beating anyone.
You may still have the chance to beat them for the second time but that would require the Furies making the finals and I don't think they're up to the challenge

So whats the go with the Demons. What do they cop flack over.
The Demons and Wonders have been in the competition right from the beginning (both under different names but the same team) Team Pump as they were originally named have only won the 1 premiership in their 25 season existence while we have gone on to win a league high, 5 premierships to be the far superior side :)

The Demons and Wonders have been in the competition right from the beginning (both under different names but the same team) Team Pump as they were originally named have only won the 1 premiership in their 25 season existence while we have gone on to win a league high, 5 premierships to be the far superior side :)
Thats good to know.

A bunch of triehards then.;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We this season being a celebration here at the Wonders, I have just gathered some All-time leading stat graphics put together. This'll give some of our rookies and newest members of the club the chance to see who in our great history has been the biggest influences on-field. Some of the names are still in the squad today whilst others, I'm sure you'll be seeing around sometime throughout the season :)

All_time_matches_played.png
All_time_hitouts.png
All_time_Marks.png

All_time_tackles.png
All_time_goals.png
All_time_Disposals.png

All_time_Dream_team_pts.png

ClarkeM BallaratBulldog croweater 41 eagleskickass PVF Marklar_33 Rick18 Lethal SSwans2011 Storm20 ShaunDuggan Golumless DemonJim Kangaroos4eva TheFreshBanana Brown Bottle trigg Nakia Hoggy

We this season being a celebration here at the Wonders, I have just gathered some All-time leading stat graphics put together. This'll give some of our rookies and newest members of the club the chance to see who in our great history has been the biggest influences on-field. Some of the names are still in the squad today whilst others, I'm sure you'll be seeing around sometime throughout the season :)

All_time_hitouts.png
All_time_Marks.png

All_time_tackles.png
All_time_goals.png
All_time_Disposals.png

ClarkeM BallaratBulldog croweater 41 eagleskickass PVF Marklar_33 Rick18 Lethal SSwans2011 Storm20 ShaunDuggan Golumless DemonJim Kangaroos4eva TheFreshBanana Brown Bottle trigg Nakia Hoggy

* yes I made a list.

All_time_hitouts.png
All_time_Marks.png

All_time_tackles.png
All_time_goals.png
All_time_Disposals.png

Far out, didn't realist I'd been around for that long. Guess I don't have to feel bad for nominating myself for the all-time Wonders best line-up anymore. :p

Who do you Stat boost with?

The Swamprats and Bears volunteered last season, the easy beats.

Clarkey, Croweater and I would often play kick to kick in our 50 to up a few stats. Or at lest it seemed that way winning it from the center.

All_time_hitouts.png
All_time_Marks.png

All_time_tackles.png
All_time_goals.png
All_time_Disposals.png

Interesting. I need to kick more goals ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back