Oppo Camp Non-Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
15a4bb33418dcf22991fca514087b275

Actually, the Neoclassical Acanthus Flourishes are quite beautiful. Shame they're not finished. Probably more suited to Ornamental Decorative Elements.

The rest is really crap, refuse to believe anyone would tattoo those pinky/purple curly-cues over the original design. Not sure of the purpose of the lion either.

Tattos are supposed to have a philosophy behind them, to tell a story, relate a maxim or as an expression of sentiment, that tattoo says nothing.

Dec 11, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
Actually, the Neoclassical Acanthus Flourishes are quite beautiful. Shame they're not finished. Probably more suited to Ornamental Decorative Elements.

The rest is really crap, refuse to believe anyone would tattoo those pinky/purple curly-cues over the original design. Not sure of the purpose of the lion either.

Tattos are supposed to have a philosophy behind them, to tell a story, relate a maxim or as an expression of sentiment, that tattoo says nothing.

Says something about his state of mind I reckon.

I hope you all realise the image isn't the finished product and merely the stencil.

Says something about his state of mind I reckon.
That's pretty narrow minded mate. Not everyone who gets a tattoo is 'braindead.'

I hope you all realise the image isn't the finished product and merely the stencil.

That's pretty narrow minded mate. Not everyone who gets a tattoo is 'braindead.'
Surely the pinky/purple splodges are not part of the tattoo?

Not sure how the lion is supposed to enhance the acanthus flourishes? I love the acanthus flourishes.

Nov 7, 2010
308 Negra Arroyo Lane Albuquerque New Mexico
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
WADA

Anyone who gets anything like that done, not under the influence of some mind altering substance is fair dinkum rooted in the noggin.

Anyone who gets anything like that done, not under the influence of some mind altering substance is fair dinkum rooted in the noggin.

Thats a bit rough, very keyboard warrior for mine.

No and no just calling it as I see it.

So you would tell someone with a tatt, that you didn't like that to there face???

Not to mention the drug reference :drunk:

Today is not back in the day, why am i pissed???

Did you forget what you typed? That is a very general swipe at a lot of people. Nobody said anything about tats making any individual tough.

Told plenty back in the day you must have been pissed when you got that,and just a heads up a bit of ink doesn't make anyone any tougher.

Please help me understand your thoughts, that last reply is so wrong.

Nov 7, 2010
308 Negra Arroyo Lane Albuquerque New Mexico
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
WADA
Today is not back in the day, why am i pissed???

Did you forget what you typed? That is a very general swipe at a lot of people. Nobody said anything about tats making any individual tough.

Please help me understand your thoughts, that last reply is so wrong.
why am i pissed???
I haven't said that.
That is a very general swipe at a lot of people.
Is it we are not talking your average tat here.
Today is not back in the day
Pity it was good to be able to call a spade a spade without all the little sooky people getting their knickers in a twist(general statement not directed at your good self)
Nobody said anything about tats making any individual tough.
I thought that was the under current here.

"So you would tell someone with a tatt, that you didn't like that to there face???"

YOUR QUESTION
So you would tell someone with a tatt, that you didn't like that to there face???
MY ANSWER
Told plenty back in the day you must have been pissed when you got that,
It's not a reference to you at all,we must be boring everyone else shitless with this.

haha too funny, you keep on that path of not quoting the full reply again....

Yes i agree over and out.

Dec 11, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong

I have a few tattoos mate, and am halfway through another.

I understand how stencils work, and my point was that I don’t foresee the end result being a well thought out, good design, or a point of pride.

But each to his own, hey?

Dec 11, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong

Oh, and I’m also familiar with the common attitude (braindead) towards someone with tatts.

Turns out quite a few without tatts are more judgemental than they care to admit.

But I have a thick skin, and respect their right to dislike them.

Dec 11, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
why am i pissed???
I haven't said that.
That is a very general swipe at a lot of people.
Is it we are not talking your average tat here.
Today is not back in the day
Pity it was good to be able to call a spade a spade without all the little sooky people getting their knickers in a twist(general statement not directed at your good self)
Nobody said anything about tats making any individual tough.
I thought that was the under current here.

"So you would tell someone with a tatt, that you didn't like that to there face???"

Never once thought it made me tough.

In actual fact, I knew it’d make me a target of people’s prejudice and stereotype.

But, for me, it’s an expression, and I understand that others won’t. Fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back