Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders S25 team thread - Well done NickCC, WCW B&F winner

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I already know who my favourite rookie is now.
6d41cf76ebc3c2c8546ad01d04b17027.gif
Danger Zone likes this

Far out, didn't realist I'd been around for that long. Guess I don't have to feel bad for nominating myself for the all-time Wonders best line-up anymore. :p
You wouldn't feel bad anyway. If it were up to you, you'd name yourself captain of the GOAT team as well :p

You wouldn't feel bad anyway. If it were up to you, you'd name yourself captain of the GOAT team as well :p
You mean, I'm not going to be captain? #boysclub

But that's alright SSwans2011. I'll name you as captain of the team :thumbsu:
My credentials include being co-captain of a Wonders outfit that had to go close to lodging team sheets with the most errors this competition has ever seen. :p

In all seriousness though, there are probably more worthy candidates... like any previous captain not named Golumless. ;)

My credentials include being co-captain of a Wonders outfit that had to go close to lodging team sheets with the most errors this competition has ever seen. :p

In all seriousness though, there are probably more worthy candidates... like any previous captain not named Golumless. ;)

I would say that Golumless is a pretty worthy candidate.

Plus I get to captain two all time sides ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So having never seen it, I am now guessing this Dangezone is a cartoon. (I may need to have a look)
Oh mate you are missing out. It's called Archer, binge watch that s**t!

I've noticed the #firsttosix race is now a three horse race.

This will be interesting.
Nah, we're due for a flag this year.

#firsttoseven

Nah, we're due for a flag this year.

#firsttoseven
On average we win one every five seasons and we have only won them on odd numbers so it's looking pretty good already.

Might have to bet the house on it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back