Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters

pepsi

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 4, 2008
Maribyrnong
AFL Club
Essendon
AUSTRALIAN Open runner-up Simona Halep was reportedly admitted to hospital after her loss to Caroline Wozniacki in the women’s final on Saturday night.

ESPN has reported that Halep, who was treated during the second set of the final for a headache and dizziness, spent four hours in hospital and was treated for dehydration.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Wow! Hope she has recovered.

May 4, 2009
Tasmania
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Furth
You can’t say anything critical about Federer. Like how he chucked a tantrum at the start of the 5th set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
glad I stayed away from this thread for the night if this was the quality of posting for the match.

You arent KIA guy either 4 eyes. get off and bring him back.

Mar 26, 2008
Fight Club
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
76ers, Storm, Broad St.
I am not referring to Cilic. I am referring to Federer who is one of the best players in the world and who knows how to finish games.
5-set matches in Grand Slams:
Federer - 27-14
Cilic - 21-9 (and 8 of last 9)

Of course Federer would be favoured going into a 5th set, but to say that he would just walk away with it (without the advantage of hindsight), especially in the context of how the two were playing at the end of the 4th set, was just speculation and homerism, which is fine, but then trying to defend it by saying 'he know it's the decider' is dumb af.

ItsGameTime

Cancelled
Jan 29, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
5-set matches in Grand Slams:
Federer - 27-14
Cilic - 21-9 (and 8 of last 9)

Of course Federer would be favoured going into a 5th set, but to say that he would just walk away with it (without the advantage of hindsight), especially in the context of how the two were playing at the end of the 4th set, was just speculation and homerism, which is fine, but then trying to defend it by saying 'he know it's the decider' is dumb af.

Actually, the analysis was made at the beginning of the fifth set where Federer clearly had all the momentum. As if Federer was going to lose the match in one of the best forms he was in throughout the whole match.

Hippster

Club Legend
Sep 3, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Is that what I said? You must just be another bandwagoner?

His current standard is nowhere near his 1st - 18th slams.

Of course not. He’s 37 this year. His game will fall away. Probabably 1-2 more years of being able to win majors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wolfs

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 10, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Memphis Grizzlies, Hertha Berlin
Worst presentation ever.

Yesterday had the little girl who stole the camera. This is just lame.

Back